URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 404
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Does Anybody Care?"

Posted by gorudygo on 04-24-07 at 11:18 AM
Congratulations to Stephanie, I guess, who was selected as this year's Apprentice. But the bottom line of this mercifully shortened, dull and boring season is: Who Cares?

Seeing these dull and interchangable corporate drones performing stupid human tricks week after week was completely uninspiring. There was no electricity, no memorable personality, just week after week of blah. Even making the suits live in the tents failed to raise any excitement at all.

I can't remember a single thing that Stephanie has done all season. Was she ever PM? Did she come up with one good idea?And I still don't understand how The Donald pulled her name out of his ear at the last possible second. Well, I guess he had to pick someone, and there were only two left.

And now, NBC is threatening to cancel the Apprentice. After the season I just witnessed, I could not care less.

Reality shows have had their day in the sun. Now, it's time to move on to a much higher level of entertainment -- like women's mud wrestling!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Does Anybody Care?"
Posted by Bebo on 04-25-07 at 11:31 AM
The spoiler/speculation forum is for discussing show information before it airs. Please join the existing discussion on the General Discussion forum.