URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4034
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BeTheA.S.S.#2: Bananaboozled!"

Posted by tribephyl on 03-25-10 at 02:58 AM
Weeeeee....Now this is some fun!

Candice and Rob, way to go you two! Looking good in those matching immunity necklaces.
I know who's faster than Jiffy's niece now...
And No, Colby, it ain't you.
In fact, my dear superfattie, you've been on a downward spiral since episode 1.
aww...
You look sooo sad.
Now I am starting to feel sorry for you, come on big guy, let's jump in the jeep and have a picnic somewhere.

I'd like to give tons of thanks for an exciting episode to Parvati, Russell and Danielle but I think they kind of bassakwards walked into the "surprising" result as a result of Tyson's uber-dumdum move. What about 3-3-3 did you NOT understand, Tyson?
Wow.
If it wasn't for the fact your nuts fell out during the challenge, you too would be a big disappointment.
aww... don't be sad, since you show kinship with the CanDangler, your first drink at LoserLodge will be on me.

Speakiing of over-exposure. A message from Pat, the blur guy, "Thank you Amanda and Candice."

And to James, stealing bananas, really? In broad daylight?
I see you're doing your part to dispell a stereotype. *eyeroll*

To MB: We'll need to step up the bouncer quotient at Loser Lodge Bar. James is huge and a drunk James doesn't feel a bad knee.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Bananaboozled!"
Posted by suzzee on 03-25-10 at 07:04 AM
I really owe Russell a banana after that one. I guess I'd better get on his coattails now because he owns me. How am I going to get out of this one. I guess I'll have to feed him grapes or something.
ugh.

LOL at B'Rob, did you check your back, is that an idol sticking out of it?

I need to work on my a$$ kissin' skills I got some schmoozin' to do, ta ta.

Tyson, Tyson, Tyson, 'nuff said.

Everyone is my alliance

Posted by michel on 03-28-10 at 04:42 PM
Don't gloat Parvasite, you were never mah tahget. It's that gnome and his idol I'm after. I got the idol so what's protecting you now?

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-25-10 at 08:32 AM
Of course. What did you expect from me? Buahaahaahaa.

Chaos is my middle name. *cat-ate-the-canary-grin*

Posted by michel on 03-28-10 at 04:45 PM
Not even a thank you for the Hot-dogs? I told you that you needed that idol. What do you have now? Do you think I cared about Tyson?

Posted by qwertypie on 03-25-10 at 08:44 AM
What do you mean SHE's still here?
Now all that chocolate I scarfed down is making me ill.
<#####>
-

Posted by suzzee on 03-26-10 at 06:53 AM
Nice try Jerri, I'm wearing a bullet proof bikini from now on.

Everyone is my alliance

Posted by Spanky68 on 03-25-10 at 09:14 AM
Why vote me out? Colby's like Supaman if Supaman was a wuss. I can beat any of ya in a footrace.

Oops. Well, not JT. Damn, losin to a guy from Alabama.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-25-10 at 09:24 AM
You wouldn't have beaten me, a so-called hobbit (according to Courtney). I would have liked to see how you'd handle it with my magic "now you see it and now you don't" idol trick last night if you were in the same tribe. I bet you would have found a way to get yourself booted out of the game if I handed you the idol myself!

Posted by MissMyth on 03-25-10 at 10:27 AM
Yeah, sorry about that James. I did try to help you out by running backwards. (shrug)

And, yes, thank you. I would very much like a banana.

Posted by Max Headroom on 03-26-10 at 12:40 PM
Sorry James, they made me do it. *wipes away tear* But I think I could've outrun you in that race.

Posted by Brownroach on 03-25-10 at 10:11 AM
I'll be taking a three-day shower to get rid of all the STDs and whatnot I may have gotten from being handled by RussHell and Parvasite last night.

Tyson, you shouldn't have listened to RussHell after the production crew told him to tell you he was voting for Parvati. It should have been obvious to you that MB and Probst do NOT want RussHell and Pervy getting voted out. Their alliance was set up before the game even started.

Oh well, too late for you. At least I get a brief rest now.

Posted by michel on 03-28-10 at 04:49 PM
How about you stay the hell off the island? Who needs you anyway? Remember what happened to Tom 1 round after playing wioth you? Same will happen to the stinky-@ss gnome.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-29-10 at 08:31 PM
Yeah yeah yeah, whatever. You know I'm gonna find that damn HII again, sooner or later! You never saw me in Samoa last season, so you don't know how good I am at finding HIIs. You're clueless when it comes to idols, which is why you're finding yourself in trouble with this game as Tyson is an idiot for not listening to you about your still-harebrained 3-3-3-whatever-the-math-is plan.

Posted by michel on 03-29-10 at 09:25 PM
Ouf! I can smell you from here.

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 03-25-10 at 10:14 AM
I have arisen from the dead to give my official blessings to all who voted out James, but you were a ##### ##### ##### week late!

I have arisen from the dead to bow before the throne of Rush Hell, the only one who probably could have beaten me in a fair fight.

I have spoken.

Posted by Ontheroadagain on 03-25-10 at 01:51 PM
On second thought, maybe hidden immunity idols can be used effectively this early in the game. I mean look at me sitting in loserville.

P.S. to self -- Don't believe anything that come out of the hobbit's mouth.

**Just imagine, I'm running around nude at Ponderosa right now.**

Posted by jbug on 03-25-10 at 02:44 PM
my eyes - my eyes!

~~~throws leaves at Tyson to cover his nekkidness~~~~

Posted by Belle Book on 03-25-10 at 08:54 PM
Yeah, Tyson. You shouldn't believe anything that comes out of the hobbit's mouth -- ever.

Anyway, what just happened? I have a bad feeling about this. If RussHell's able to get rid of Rob, then I might be next on the hit parade. Maybe I should join up with Parvati. We're both winners and it might be safer that way. After all, I'm a master of the "Anybody as long as it isn't me" strategy.

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 03-25-10 at 10:07 PM
I would rise from the dead thrice to see the expression on Rob's face if you blindside him to follow the Great One.

Posted by suzzee on 03-26-10 at 06:57 AM
You'll figure it out but I'm not sure I want to share my seat on the hobbit's coattails just yet.

Everyone is my alliance

Posted by michel on 03-28-10 at 04:53 PM
You treasonous harlot! Do you think I'll pay up that bet now?

Posted by vince3 on 03-25-10 at 02:54 PM
At least I made the hot dog meal for the hot dogs damp.......

Posted by smokedog on 03-25-10 at 02:58 PM
Aww, Rob. You were worried that a girl would beat you, weren't you?

But looks like you already have your hands full with Russell so I won't bug you too much..

Good luck with that.

Posted by michel on 03-28-10 at 04:58 PM
Nah! I was nevah worried. I just wanted to be up close when you worked your way around all those poles. Being married to Ambuh, I can't touch anymore (at least not on camera) but I can still watch: Nice! Here's Sandra's dollar to put your g-string.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-25-10 at 05:47 PM
Mua. Muahaa. Muahaahaahaa.

Posted by Ontheroadagain on 03-25-10 at 10:15 PM
Now, Russ, O little Hobbit god, who should I vote for again? Please tell me master.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-26-10 at 05:39 AM
That's the beauty of it. You got pwned so you don't have to worry about voting ever again. Have a drink and put your feet up for a while.

Posted by iltarion on 03-27-10 at 06:57 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-10 AT 06:57 PM (EST)

Tyson, maybe if you wore some feathers in your hair you'd still be around.

King Russ, I was like the Dark Knight there with a vote for the other side, but no need to question my loyalty. I knew it would all work into your plans.

I swear my vote will be yours next TC. Or it won't... I am as constant as the drunken star.

Posted by michel on 03-28-10 at 05:06 PM
Coach, I know you're a noob but you don't have to show you're dumb. We still have 5, they have 3. I know; if you count teeth you'd think that Danielle and Parvasite ah more than just 2 playahs but believe me, they can't bite. They don't even know what happened and they ah waiting for Jeff's recap next week to tell them. We know what happened: Stinky-@ss lost his idol. That's all that mattahs.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-29-10 at 08:35 PM
Shhh. Do you hear that? That tell-tale sound? Yup, it's yet another HII whispering my name to tell me where it's been re-hidden!

Posted by Molaholic on 03-30-10 at 01:04 AM
Let me see if I get this straight...

There's a bunch of talk, a funky Immunity/Reward Challenge with two winners, more talk, and a double Tribal Council (with hot dogs).

During the double Tribal Council, a fool and his idol were parted, leading to another fool voting himself out, then another bunch of coconuts come in and shoot themselves in the nads.

Yep. Bananas is right. Too bad there weren't any oobie sightings.

Things could be worse. They could be forcing us to watch LOST

Posted by Ontheroadagain on 03-30-10 at 10:45 PM
I'm sorry, but what just happened?