URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4010
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The most bitter, angry, delusional, self-blinding thread of all time."

Posted by Estee on 12-21-09 at 07:49 AM
Hey! Just because this thread has spent its entire existence denigrating every other thread, trying to outright humiliate them with a mandatory dose of total destruction, doing everything it could to make sure it was the only thread that ever was and ever could be -- that doesn't mean all those vanquished topics wouldn't declare it the best thread ever! Just because they no longer exist in any way is no reason for them not to grant this thread the respect it deserves! Dead bodies can be arranged with keyboards under their hands, you know. And the fingers can be splayed to make it look like the victims were typing. If you went that far to kill every other thread in the name of your own glory and had the no-action thread recruiters boasting about your murder spree the whole time, the coroner could at least cooperate the rest of the way.

But no... no one loves this thread. Well, sure, all the people who had to watch it work gave it money in the hopes it would go away, but they don't count and will be killed later, plus if they thought that would work? Hah! But the love this thread wants is really hard to quantify, because no one is worthy of loving this thread. In order to love this thread, you would have to be an equal with it, which is impossible because this is the greatest thread which could ever exist. The thread said that already, but it bore repeating.

There is no respect for this thread. It's the greatest thread since the universe began, and frankly the universe should end right now as a show of respect just to keep this thread from ever being surpassed, even though that would never happen anyway. It's more that this thread cannot stand to exist in a universe which contains one dead thread which won't give it the title of Greatest Thread Ever, and thus the universe must go away just to punish that thread's corpse. Of course, that'll punish a lot of other things too, but this thread doesn't care, because it is just that great. And all the things it will kill in the future will surely vote it the title it deserves in the afterlife.

So to sum up: this is the greatest thread ever and if you can't see that, you don't deserve to exist. Thank you.

I plan on bumping this in roughly six months.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The most bitter, angry, delusional, self-blinding thread of all time."
Posted by byoffer on 12-21-09 at 12:40 PM
Meh.

It'll cost you at least $10K for me to even consider calling this the greatest thread ever.

And even then, only if you agree to take off that goofy hat that makes your ears stick out funny.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 12-21-09 at 01:09 PM
Shut up and give me $100K for being deluded enough to think you're good enough to post on this thread. Man...

Posted by Estee on 12-21-09 at 01:20 PM
Man...

Oh, please. At best, he's fifth bitter place.

If you count the fictionals, seventh.

Posted by Bebo on 12-21-09 at 03:26 PM
Look, I'll take this thread to the Final 3 with my thread. Really, I will. Unless I decide I won't, and I'll keep my final 3 deal with 2 other dumba-- threads. But it's not like you're going to hold that against me, since there's no way you'd vote for a dumba-- thread instead of me, even though I broke a promise to you and called you dumba-- and removed posts when you weren't looking.

I just have one question - are you blonde? Cuz if so, the deal's off. Oh, and is the jury filled with other threads from this forum? Cuz if so, I could never win a vote against you and will have to vote you out.

Posted by michel on 12-21-09 at 09:31 PM
We all read threads like this one before. You know, the kind of thread that tries to get ahead of the other threads. Why is it alright for one thread to take all the place above the others when the others try their worse?

Posted by samboohoo on 12-22-09 at 09:15 AM
I have just one word for this thread: feckless.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

"Ridiculous."
Posted by Estee on 12-22-09 at 09:20 AM
Everyone knows I feck whenever I feel like fecking.

"RE: Ridiculous."
Posted by mindy23 on 12-22-09 at 09:38 AM
You can take your thread and put it where the sun don't shine! As long as I get to have the title of the greatest thread ever in the history of threads, I could give a tiny little rat's a$$!

Posted by Estee on 12-22-09 at 09:59 AM
Will you give me $100,000 for that title?

Posted by jbug on 12-22-09 at 10:37 AM
First Mindy has to ask the moderators or SB.

Santa is shakin! bobblin! Thanks Tribe!

"With malice aforethought:"
Posted by Estee on 05-17-10 at 03:57 AM
Bump.

If the contestants as a whole are an extended family, then we've just seen the first disowning.

"RE: With malice aforethought:"
Posted by Snidget on 05-17-10 at 07:10 AM
I think there may even be a few cracks in Jeff's everlasting lurve for RussHell. I mean he usually licks Russhell cleaner than the AI judges lick TCO clean every week.

If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity. - Bill Vaughan

"RE: With malice aforethought:"
Posted by kathliam on 05-17-10 at 07:31 AM
DH and I have lost count how many other threads tried to explain to this thread that the key to winning the 'bestest thread in the forum' title required more than just posting count and swoop blocks, but also content. But this thread refused to listen to anyone, to even allow the mods to finish a post, to even acknowledge that content was a factor and continued to claim that posting count was the only thing that truly mattered and that lurkers should be allowed to vote for the 'bestest thread evah' instead of posters.

The thread just wants the mods to change the rules of the game so hir can win the title, no matter whether hir deserves it or not so hir can rightfully include 'bestest thread in the universe' to hir sigpic.

Poor little troll. Poor little sad, delusional, narcissistic troll.

I've been cap'n'd

Still wondering whether his wife tried to sneak out of the theater without him after the show. Or is she waiting until the check clears.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-17-10 at 07:26 AM
What a tool he was, talking over Sandra and Jeff repeatedly last night.

Good for Sandra to burn his damn hat! That made my night.

Posted by MissMyth on 05-17-10 at 12:38 PM
I don't care what else Sandra does in life, burning the hat was the highlight. And it earns her a pass for future evil acts.

"What's not helping"
Posted by vince3 on 05-17-10 at 07:59 AM
is that this thread has won 'thread of the season' twice in a row, even though it hasn't won the big prize either time........ Since the other prize was voted on by the general public, it feels that America might be the one that award it the grand win that it so rightfully deserves.........

if he goes in the cage, I won't even bother to deal with this in the summer....... it's usually bad enough every summer that I don't need that.......

Posted by mrc on 05-17-10 at 10:49 AM
You idiots don't realize that this thread is the longest thread ever. No other thread has had as many words or paragraphs or sig pics. No other thread has ever had to post back-to-back.

Posted by jbug on 05-17-10 at 02:32 PM
& do not forget that this is NOT 2 threads;
note post #10 and then #11.
This is only one thread.

Posted by Brownroach on 05-17-10 at 01:16 PM
Make sure you tell all the other threads that they can't win. Repeatedly.

Posted by Karchita on 05-17-10 at 10:53 PM
Those other threads are all a bunch of dumbasses.

And America knows it.

Bouquet by c2p

"This thread has its own postulate"
Posted by IceCat on 05-18-10 at 00:44 AM

If you choose to screw with glee...

The best you'll do is two... or three.

"Last bump pays for all."
Posted by Estee on 03-10-11 at 01:00 AM
Aw, look. The thread is crying. Poor little crybaby thread. Did a bunch of mean newbie posts beat you up? Did they DOS your whole board just to make you sad? Are you gonna run to your master program going 'Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!' all the way home?

Good.

Das Ende, Finis, Coda, and -30-. (I hope.)

"RE: Last bump pays for all."
Posted by dabo on 03-10-11 at 01:59 AM
Icing on the cake: (to misquote King Kong)...

It wasn't the machineguns, it was a dumb blond killed the troll.

"RE: Last bump pays for all."
Posted by Karchita on 03-10-11 at 11:33 AM
Wah wah wah wah.

I'm crying because those other threads were so stupid not to let me win.

Wah wah wah sniffle.

"and how yah gonna feel"
Posted by IceCat on 03-12-11 at 10:26 AM

... when the two nincompoop threads you so pompously identified as your 'way to stay in the game' show up right after you at loser lodge?

I'm gonna be so happy to see the three of them sitting next to each other in the nosebleed seats at the reunion. Probst had better show some balls and limit Russell to the one perfunctory comment traditionally allowed to the first ones booted.

Posted by kingfish on 03-12-11 at 01:02 PM
I just want to bitch slap those other threads!

Posted by RollDdice on 03-13-11 at 00:20 AM
With these two other threads I stay in this game.

Posted by Spanky68 on 03-13-11 at 00:39 AM
Have a nice flight back to the states.

Buh-bye.

Posted by TeamJoisey on 03-25-11 at 08:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-11 AT 08:33 PM (EST)

Bah!

No spinning clown heads? I've been in worse threads than this!

These reality show contestants need a reality check!