URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 401
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"so calm , so special "

Posted by barcel on 12-22-01 at 04:24 AM
Sorry if I repeat the topic but I wonder if anyone here has talked about this.
Brennan seems to have an unusually cool, stable and flawless character/temperament throughout the whole competition. (I agree with some of the opinions in this group that this is a show which the director shows us what he wants to). It seems to me that while Rob was rubbing his emotions on misfortunes, Brennan has never complained of anything. He just kept on moving fast and completed every job. Any observations?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: so calm , so special "
Posted by Denyse on 12-24-01 at 06:29 AM
yawn...he's just boring.... & he probably just doesn't like talking much....

"HOW COULD YOU???????!!!!!!!!!!!1"
Posted by rEEl_bitEs on 12-30-01 at 11:49 PM

i read the topic : "so calm,so special" and thinking that it would be a good talk about brennan --BUT IT'S NOT!!
this ******* somebody was writing about how boring brennan is.

>yawn...he's just boring.... & he probably
>just doesn't like talking much....
>

you know what?..it's not b'cos brennan don't like too much talking, but it's just that ROB WAS CONQUERRING EVERYTHING !!!
it's true, and b'cause the race was fixed, maybe the director wanted it that way. i don't believe that bren is that type. if so, why does he get the girl: emily that is. why not rob??????? huh? answer me. (i know u sent this message quite a long time ago from now. but, i just went through it just now. i hope u still aware of the message u sent here. cos it does matter to me here..!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BRENNAN MASSIVE FAN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~