URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID110
Thread Number: 40
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Pirate Master - Ep. 5 - "It's Time to Vote" Thread"

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 06-28-07 at 07:03 AM
Just for the fun of it ... Who will be cut adrift in Week 5?

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's pirate who will be cut adrift IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: It's Time to Vote!" and replace it with your vote, e.g., Christa, J.D., Kendra, etc.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. We like a nice straight vote thread around here. Don't take it personally, we're just funny that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Sean" (or whomever).

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

But feel perfectly free to discuss the logic of your own vote in your own post, we actually are interested in what you have to say.

3a. RC - Feel free to include the winners of the Reward- i.e., Black team or Red team. Reward Challenge winners are optional though.

4. No sig pics! We're really particular about vote threads aren't we. We want everyone to be able to play, this could theoretically become a very long thread, the fewer graphics the better, it's a download issue you see.

5. Have fun! That's an order! ARGGGGH!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Joy"
Posted by Max Headroom on 06-28-07 at 07:37 AM
3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

Hmm, I must've missed that spoilers forum.

*runs off to look for it*

"Joy"
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 06-28-07 at 08:19 AM
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-07 AT 08:31 AM (EST)

Hey Max ... the link to that would be:

http://www.truedorktimes.com

"Joy"
Posted by vince3 on 06-28-07 at 11:35 AM
Baaaaaa....TDT.....Baaaaaa.....

"Joy"
Posted by mattben on 06-28-07 at 12:08 PM
Joy, it's time to let the gimp go.

"Joy"
Posted by CTgirl on 06-28-07 at 12:54 PM
Enough with the injuries, it's time for her to be cut adrift.

"Joy"
Posted by michel on 06-28-07 at 01:20 PM
Oh! The suspense.

"Joy"
Posted by joejasmine on 06-28-07 at 01:28 PM
Although I want it to be Joe Don I think it will be Joy this week because she is the lousier of the two.

"Joy"
Posted by agman on 06-28-07 at 03:07 PM
poor joy