URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID132
Thread Number: 4
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What is up with the bells?!"

Posted by shakenobell on 01-21-09 at 11:56 PM
I just cant seem to figure out these judges? How can you possibly judge some of these dancers as badly as they have?! My roommate has already proven that she could win this competition if she wore bells on her ankles. What gives? These judges are super critical. Maybe they can let us in on what exactly the criteria is for this "so called" superstars of dance competition.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: What is up with the bells?!"
Posted by Snidget on 01-22-09 at 08:41 AM
Well there is the one that is critical and then the couple that give 10 to pretty girls way too easily.

Just goes to prove no method of keeping people in or out will make anyone happy. When it is a vote everyone is upset with who got voted in or out. When the judges do it, they still can't do it right.

I actually think more of the dancers need to be getting lousy scores as they may all be professionals, but the level of dance quality is really not that good. I think most of them are professionals because they look good in costume and make up more than their talent. I mean they all have talent, but I've seen much better dancing on other shows. I think people got on the show more based on how much exposure they needed than because any country did anything to pick the best people to send.

The number of people who were on So You Think You Can Dance annoy me. I actually like all the people but I know they were picked because Nigel is cross promoting his shows rather than they were the best they could find.

Posted by Agman2 on 03-18-15 at 01:28 PM
YOu make a lot of points that really ring true with me. Oh bell, don't worry about it, it's just a show...

Posted by kidflash212 on 03-26-15 at 11:48 AM
What is this obsession with wearing bells?

Posted by Agman2 on 05-04-15 at 05:51 PM
I hope they're not cowbells!

Posted by kidflash212 on 12-08-15 at 03:21 PM
tinkerbells

Posted by Agman2 on 02-03-16 at 06:44 PM
oh Hell's Bells!

Posted by Agman2 on 02-19-16 at 11:38 AM
bump