URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID103
Thread Number: 4
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"OK...I'm confused"

Posted by Das Mole on 10-26-06 at 05:52 PM
Somehow I thought there had only been 3 episodes so far...huh? But I guess there's really been 5? How did that happen...

I had missed parts of some so I watched the marathon on Sunday and there were only 3 episodes shown. So did they leave one out? Or am I miscounting or something? I have no idea what's going on.

Well...I guess the episode on Monday makes 4. But what happened to the other one?! Agh! Someone help me! I feel like such a n00b. ='(

The last episode I saw was the one where Niki beats up the guy in the elevator, and the episode ends with like...Claire running the car into the wall.

How far behind am I? =\

das.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: OK...I'm confused"
Posted by sharnina on 10-26-06 at 06:32 PM
There have been 5 episodes. And I'm not sure but I think they aired 4 on Sunday and not 3.

You can check out the episode summaries at

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/episodes/season1/101/

They are pretty complete.

"...Nevermind"
Posted by Das Mole on 10-26-06 at 06:51 PM
I don't know how I managed to mess that up...

Wikipedia is useful.

I just watched the last episode at NBC.com.

Guess I've already watched 4 episodes...I have no idea how I miscounted that.

Sorry.

das.

Posted by Captain_Savem on 10-27-06 at 11:26 AM
Sunday they showed 3 episodes, starting with episode 2. Then last Monday they showed the 5th episode.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

Posted by trigirl on 10-28-06 at 08:05 PM
I did the same thing. Just finished watching four hours of the show in a row! Taped the 'Heroes Marathon' from last week that featured episodes 2,3,and 4. Then taped episode 5 on Monday. Really liked it. Guess I'm gonna have to go back to the premier on-line now.

"Downloads"
Posted by trigirl on 10-30-06 at 08:35 AM
I went to NBC.COM and it looked like only the last episode was available for download. I missed the first episode. Anyone know where I can get it?

"Me too..."
Posted by AugustGirl on 10-30-06 at 06:39 PM
I missed the first episode too.

*waits with TriGirl*

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

"RE: Downloads"
Posted by CTgirl on 11-03-06 at 08:46 AM
I downloaded it from itunes.

Posted by Agman2 on 02-03-16 at 06:42 PM
I'm holding out for a hero....

Posted by Agman2 on 02-26-16 at 11:57 AM
Why would anyone want to buy fake passports from someone on line they don't know? Do the need our bank account numbers too?