URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 3997
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S19 Gufu Award: Week 7"

Posted by dabo on 11-06-09 at 01:52 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-09 AT 08:56 PM (EST)

Ooops, Week 8.

Anda one anda two...

BUAAA-HAHAHAHAHAAAAA...

THE RULES; The Gufu Award was established for pointing out the dangdumbest game moves in Survivor. Each week you have a designated number of votes you may award for Contestant Gufus! Should you notice any gufus of dangdumbness for noncontestant stuff, these are Production Gufus, a separate category with its very own designated number of votes you may award. Should you wish to exceed your designated votes, these are Honorary Gufus.

So, this week you have three Contestant Gufus and Two Production gufus.

Contestant #1: Erik. So, dealing with the Foa Foa as if they were Shambos, how'd that work out.

Production #1: So, two HII's, both eliminated at the merge, you gonna dork with your rules or give us pure game from here out, enquiring minds want to know.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7"
Posted by vince3 on 11-06-09 at 02:05 AM
Contestant 1: Erik: Dig a hole, dig a hole, dig a hole......

Contestant 2: RussHell: Because you showed the HII around so darn much between the merge feast and the IC, it's not surprising that you ended up so paranoid that you prematurely launched your HII grenade...... which could've been used to further the Fugga Fugga comeback......

Contestant 3: Speaking of the HIIs...... Erik again: You didn't tihnk that antagonizing the Fuggas and the 90210 Galoot factions wouldn't be a possible cause for pulling the pin on your HII? If Production let you keep that trinket, I hope you look at that thing with shame every day as a "would've, could've, should've"..........

Posted by Molaholic on 11-06-09 at 11:02 AM
Contestant #1: Yep, Russhole's combined megalomania and paranoia worked the perfect self-blindside to burn the not-so-H HII. Better get your game-on now to earn immunity the old fashioned way.

Production #1: Yet another lame-a$$ed IC. Tee-ball/skee-ball? One round? Unisex competition? There's three strikes and we just got the rules. Sheesh.

2008 & 2009 National League West Champions
SharTribe’s Springtime SigShoppe © MMVIII

Posted by Brownroach on 11-06-09 at 05:43 PM
I thought that IC was horrible too.

I give Erik a big Gufu vote for taking it upon himself to spread the plan that John hatched. All of a sudden Erik became the bad guy, and ended up taking the fall for something that wasn't his idea. He should have let John get the Foas on board.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

Posted by newsomewayne on 11-06-09 at 11:59 AM
Production Gufu 1: Is this week 7 or was last week week 7?

Contestant 1: Shambo. That's two votes now where you were out of the loop. Plans change. See who's talking with whom. Keep up with the vote.

Contestant props: Russell. Good job undermining Natalie's scheming confidence when she told you she convinced the Galu Gals to vote for Eric and you told her she just thinks she convinced them.

surfkitten siggie and board shop 2007

Posted by qwertypie on 11-06-09 at 12:48 PM
Best quote of the night has to go to Shambo "Who's Eric?"

Posted by Brownroach on 11-06-09 at 05:45 PM
Next week:

Dave: Shambo, we're voting you out.

Shambo: Who's Hugh?

Posted by Sunny_Bunny on 11-06-09 at 07:25 PM
Alternative ending-

Jeff: Shambo, the tribe has spoken.

Shambo: What tribe?

Posted by dabo on 11-06-09 at 08:58 PM
Ooops.

Survivor and TAR have conflicting week numbers, it's throwing me off. My bad.

Posted by Belle Book on 11-06-09 at 08:04 PM
Contestant #1: Erik. Your whole approach with the Foa Foas caused them to send you out!

Contestant #2: RussHell. Your effort to protect yourself by letting all and sundry know about the HII backfired. Take a lesson from Yul -- he knew how to use it!

Contestant #3: Shambo. You were out of the loop -- again.

Production #1: The Immunity Challenge wasn't so good.

Posted by Sunny_Bunny on 11-06-09 at 08:12 PM
You know, I might include RussHell's incredibly stupid move as a gufu, except that I think that in his mind, he can win without it. He smirked when Erik got the snuff, and his name hadn't been written down. If this had been a "real" mistake, he whould have had an "oh S**t! look on his face.

Posted by Brownroach on 11-10-09 at 04:07 PM
Russell's vote speech:

RussHell: Don't think I don't know what you're all doing. This is the best blindside that never happened.

He really thought he was getting voted out and so he played the HII. I'd say it was a real mistake.

Posted by Sunny_Bunny on 11-10-09 at 06:34 PM
*blush* I didn't hear that.

Nevermind. LOL

Posted by vince3 on 11-10-09 at 07:03 PM
I don't think they aired that, I think that finally was shown when CBS put it on their site........

Posted by Brownroach on 11-11-09 at 02:47 PM
Sorry, Bunny, I wasn't implying you should have known about it -- vince is correct, his speech was only shown on the Insider clips.