URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 399
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Absolutely SICKING!"

Posted by nowxcontenderfan on 10-16-05 at 02:39 AM
Im sooo upset that I stayed up till 2am this morning to watch poor Peter and Anthony loose to HORRID judging!! What a CROCK! I was a fan of the show but am no longer. I believe those judges were paid off. Poor Peter, he did SOOO good tonight and is the TRUE Winner.

If they think this past contender season had low ratings...well next session will be a little lower as Im not WATCHING!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Absolutely SICKING!"
Posted by boxingjudge on 10-16-05 at 02:40 AM
You can count me in. I will never watch this fuc##$% show again. What a peace of crap!

Posted by pastafazoule on 10-16-05 at 08:06 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-05 AT 08:07 AM (EST)

>You can count me in. I
>will never watch this fuc##$%
>show again. What a peace
>of crap!

lets face it the two italians got discriminatied again,it was so bad the judges should be fired and there should be a investagation.its sick to see always the italians are the american puching bag

Posted by Screamiv on 10-16-05 at 02:49 AM
argghh, I am so angryy too, Mark Burnett, you'll be lucky if even half of the contender airs, and that's if it makes it that far. With the disappointment tonight, especially the Mora/Manfredo fight, not to mention the Brinkley/Bonsante fight,you wont see me watchin this crock of you know what. Instead of Manfredo serving Mora with his first loss, and Bonsante getting redemption, we see the judges getting paid to create this un-needed buzz. Peter had every right to be angry.

Posted by Master B on 10-16-05 at 03:08 AM
Im sure that Ishe Smith is smart, he doesnt want to involved with contender tv.. he just wanted to play in real boxing not contender boxing.. they are rigged. anyway.. i wish everyone pick real boxing not contender show things!