URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 397
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The March 18th episode"

Posted by Loree on 03-19-07 at 08:26 AM
This show has fallen so bad that nobody wants to talk about it. What would Donald's excuse be for this?

But at least now we know why "Passions" was cancelled. It is all Donald's fault. And what was up with him telling everyone it was the top rated daytime show? He is so full of it.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The March 18th episode"
Posted by HobbsofMI on 03-19-07 at 09:48 AM
Estee was trying to talk about it in the bar last night...but the rest of us just made fun of her....

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

Posted by Estee on 03-19-07 at 10:14 AM
Did not. All I said was that the last time I didn't start the ECST on purpose, four people got fired, and I was hoping for a repeat. And I don't see any dead bodies spread around the Bar, so the rest of it doesn't work either. Drunk tigers: what a great idea.

And what did I get instead of the quad-dismissal? The return of Dove. Can cucumbers be far behind?

Why is this in Spoilers? Because the show is officially past its freshness date?

Posted by qwertypie on 03-19-07 at 06:12 PM
I missed the entire episode (otherwise I would be drinking with you!) and wondered if it had been pre-empted since noone had commented on it.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004