URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 396
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"manfredo true champ"

Posted by ferraro13 on 10-16-05 at 02:23 AM
let me just start off by saying those judges in the last two fights of the contender rematch are a joke and should be suspended. Do ur job right. ur paid to watch and judge boxing. its not that hard. those three judges are a disgrace to the sport of boxing. manfredo jr outboxed and outclassed mora. mora is punk and got his ##### beat by manfredo tonite. the only reason manfredo didnt win the decison is because mora is from California. Manfredo is a class act, a TRUE CHAMPION. mora u shud be ashamed ur a punk and manfredo beat ur #####.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: manfredo true champ"
Posted by lt619 on 10-16-05 at 12:06 PM
When I post the footage of the head butts by the shameless one of providunce, crow will be served bring your own knife and fork please.

"RE: manfredo true champ"
Posted by Xcited DesWif on 10-16-05 at 07:28 PM
Like I said in another post, hope you sleep good at night believing that junk. It isn't that hard to understand..Peter won! Mora is a cheating, slithering snake. Are you part of his "posse" that couldn't afford tickets so he bought tickets so he could have people there to cheer him on. He knew he was in trouble from the beginning!