URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 3951
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Where is everyone?"

Posted by whoami on 06-29-03 at 10:07 PM
They have started the filming of Survivor 7. Where are all the spoilers? Does not anyone have anything to share. If I had anything I would share it. Come on lets get something going here. This place has been dead for a while.
Has anyone sent in there application for Survivor? I sent mine in. I hope I have better luck this time.
WHOAMI
How you play a game is how you are in real life when push comes to shove.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Where is everyone?"
Posted by dabo on 06-30-03 at 00:48 AM
Hi, whoami! According to the link posted by bebekid about the filming of S7, Day 1 was June 23. I guess everyone's out looking for whoever in their areas has decided to take off for parts unknown for a couple of months.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

"RE: Where is everyone?"
Posted by Ra_8secs on 07-20-03 at 11:31 PM
I heard somewhere filming's 23rd - 7/31. but right!!!

There's not much spoiling of S7 yet. Heck, more chatter about the All-Star one to follow.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit