URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 3943
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S18 Gufu Award: Week 10"

Posted by byoffer on 04-24-09 at 10:06 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-09 AT 03:44 PM (EST)

* * * * *PLEASE DON'T USE THIS THREAD. USE DABO'S * * * * *

I will post this as Dabo seems to have a loose connection.

The Gufu Award was established for pointing out the dangdumbest game moves in Survivor. Each week you have a designated number of votes you may award for Contestant Gufus! Except for Coach; Coach gets his own special Coach Gufus. Should you notice any gufus of dangdumbness for noncontestant stuff, these are Production Gufus, a separate category with its very own designated number of votes you may award. Should you wish to exceed your designated votes, these are Honorary Gufus.

This week you get 3 contestant Gufus, 3 production Gufus, and unlimited Coach Gufus.

Mine:
Contestant #1 - Sierra - It would seem that Coach, Tyson, and Debbie are against you, and yet you spent all your time speaking to them. Just a thought, but maybe it is time to talk to the Jalapao people??

Contestant #2 - Erinn - Sierra was getting #####-slapped by Coach, Tyson, and even Debbie. Why join in? It would seem there is some bad blood between Sierra and Erinn, but if I was in the game (and wanting to win!) I would be doing whatever I could to heal things before the jury. When Erinn jumped into that attack on Sierra it was just salt in the wound.

Coach - That b!tch slap from Jeff at the end of the RC, and then again at tribal, were awesome. Coach needs to think about the following: "It is better to be quiet and let people think you are an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it."

Production #1 - "eat as long as the challenge lasts" works better for endurance challenges. Seemed goofy for this one.

Production #2 - That reward challenge was cool, but eat and then do martial arts gymnastics is clearly not a good idea. I loved the look on Erinn's face when she was puking and looked up and saw the camera. It must be so frustrating to not even be able to get a personal moment to do that!

your turn!

It's Bachelor Love, which is like Monopoly Money in that it has no actual value outside the game. - frodis

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S18 Gufu Award: Week 10"
Posted by Snidget on 04-24-09 at 10:30 AM
First the summaries now the Gufu?

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID1/3941.shtml

Or am I confused and the week numbers are correct?

Posted by Max Headroom on 04-24-09 at 11:30 AM
Yep, byoffer needs a Survivor-themed lime helmet.

agman's helping me survive

Posted by byoffer on 04-24-09 at 03:42 PM
Aw crap. I will alert myself.

Please use the other one, and hopefully Dabo will create a real GUFU thread for next week's ep.

It's Bachelor Love, which is like Monopoly Money in that it has no actual value outside the game. - frodis

Posted by more_cowbell on 04-24-09 at 10:46 AM
Contestant #1: Tyson, for bragging, gratuitous cruelty, and angering of the Foreshadowing Gods.

Contestant #2: Sierra, for whining and crying and lashing out at Deb and Erinn when they agreed to talk to her, instead of putting her head down, working hard around camp, and strategizing how to get back in everyone's good graces.

Contestant #3: Taj, for sticking her head through one of the holes in the Swiss-cheese puzzle piece. It slowed her team up and, as Jeff said, could have seriously injured her.

Coach #1: Bragging you can bench-press 300 pounds, then letting Sierra and Taj do the work of wrangling the heavy puzzle pieces around while you "direct". Brilliant work, Maestro.

Production #1: I dunno, soggy rain-soaked pizza doesn't seem like a great enticement to me.

Posted by dabo on 04-25-09 at 00:11 AM
Hey, buddy, thanks for the assist!