URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 3936
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S18 Gufu Award: Week 8"

Posted by dabo on 04-17-09 at 00:50 AM

So, like...

The Gufu Award was established for pointing out the dangdumbest game moves in Survivor. Each week you have a designated number of votes you may award for Contestant Gufus! Except for Coach; Coach gets his own special Coach Gufus. Should you notice any gufus of dangdumbness for noncontestant stuff, these are Production Gufus, a separate category with its very own designated number of votes you may award. Should you wish to exceed your designated votes, these are Honorary Gufus.

This week you have three (3) Contestant gufu votes, one (1) Production gufu vote, and zero (0) Coach votes. You can have all the Honorary Coach votes you want to make, don't get me wrong, I just can't believe this narcissistic headcase bozo dipstick is controlling this game.

Contestant vote #1: JT, Stephan and Taj: I can't believe you didn't vote for Coach! You could have run the board by taking control now and voting off Coach, but nooooo-ooooo-oooooo, you had to be idjits and blow away any chance any of you had of winning this damn game.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S18 Gufu Award: Week 8"
Posted by vince3 on 04-17-09 at 03:26 AM
"Cross-Tribe Alliance" (Taj, JT, Stephen... all former Jalapao, and former Timbira Sierra and the snuffed Brendan): WTF was that? You had a perfect opportunity to Kill Coach and you didn't!?!?!?1?1?! Why? You've given him the numbers, plus Brendan has just allowed an HII back into play by not playing it. (Granted the rebound would've hit Jeff's Precious Sierra, but STILL!) You have a grenade. You think you might die if you don't pull the pin, and you still don't pull the pin!?!?! IDIOTS! Hell, all one of them had to do was vote for Coach instead of Sierra and then things get interesting.......

*head.everything!*

Posted by Max Headroom on 04-17-09 at 07:34 AM
Contestant: Brendan. Supposedly Taj warned him about the chance of him being the boot before Joe's exit. So why did he keep his hidden idol in his pocket at the next TC?

A Plan Voodoo has never worked before. I was hoping that last night would be the first time. Oh well.

agman's helping me survive

Posted by ajglitch on 04-17-09 at 07:40 AM
1)Brendan - sitting on an idol, as proven in the past, only causes hemmoriods.
2)Stephen - for paying homage to Coach with your "shooting you off the island with my wizard fire" comment at TC. You have just proven yourself to be spineless coach groupie.
3)JT - for giving away your golden opportunity to control this game proving that while you may be strong and likeable you really are a simple (minded) country boy.

Production - damn i can't think of anything other than "what was the point of taking back coach's red sash but letting Deb keep hers?"

Honorary Coach - smarmy bastid! Meditation at TC will bite you in the butt eventually.

Posted by jbug on 04-17-09 at 08:32 AM
Taj, JT & Stephen: Didn't you think about Sierra knowing Taj found the 2nd HII? Taj & Stephen both said at TC they do not have it; you're going back to camp and Sierra can either rat you out or be smart and blackmail you.

same 3: You had a solid 5 alliance from the EI alliance + Erinn made 6.
Now you will be fighting tyson, coach & debbie.
You got rid of Brendon & now can not count on Sierra to vote with you. So you are 3 again + Erinn = 4.
Sure 4 against 3 is okay but it could have been better.

Posted by dabo on 04-17-09 at 09:12 AM
Contestant #2: Brendan. Okay, you sat on the HII, no biggie. But what was all that garbage about trying to arrange a JT win? Nothing against JT but every one of you dumdums signed a contract to play this game as best you could, did you not understand you were supposed to be trying to win? Does JT have some weird voodoo mind control mutant ability?

Production #1: Slightly reinvented ringtoss as a reward challenge? Bo-ring! I bet even the circus midway ringtoss barkers watched that and went "oh, come on!"

Honorary Coach #1: Okay, the Amazon deathtrap story was like amazing and stuff. But you blew it when you said you told National Geographic they couldn't tag along. We all know by now you are a ridiculous media-ho drama queen and would have begged Natonal Geographic to tag along.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Posted by suzzee on 04-17-09 at 09:17 AM
Forza Gufu: Thank you for making all the stupid people feel better.

Agman camouflaged me for S17