URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 393
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Apprentice #6 Episode #6 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by Estee on 02-18-07 at 07:41 PM
Please keep all non-discussion of tonight's episode, which no one will see, on this thread, which has no point in existing, until the West Coast gets to fill us in on what happened. Why? Because the premiere of TAR-Stars was pushed back by a golf game. So while Donald is finding someone to fire, nearly all of us will be looking at someone else to come in last. Or two.

You thought Donald had record low ratings last week? Tonight, I wouldn't give you odds on Donald watching.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #6 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by volsfan on 02-18-07 at 09:27 PM
This thing? Is going south fast! Will there be 10 replies by 8am in the morning?

Posted by Puffy on 02-18-07 at 09:58 PM
Knock, knock, anyone here? No?

Posted by mysticwolf on 02-18-07 at 10:10 PM
Well, at least they know enough not to make the same mistake again. Starting next week it's on at 10 so it won't be competing against TAR when it's delayed.

(Sheesh. Even NBC knows that TAR will inevitably be delayed on SeeBS and has to compensate.)

Posted by Chez on 02-18-07 at 10:25 PM
There's also Desperate Housewives on ABC at 9.

Posted by AZ_Leo on 02-18-07 at 11:14 PM
Not quite the coast but at least from the West. It's the least I can do for all the pain the East coasters have endured this season.

Task: Run a raffle at a mall (another essential business skill). Arrow gets the mall in the valley, Kinetic gets the mall in Mexico.

Planning: Aimee delegates everything but forgets who is doing what. Frank draws silly pictures of Surya on napkins and the rest of the team giggles (welcome to kindergarten).

Execution: Frank picks up girls and drags them to a booth. 2 Blondes from Kinetic (sorry, can't tell them apart) seem confused when no one responds to them. One muses that maybe they may not speak English. Arrow wins and gets a surfing lesson. Nicole is stung by a jelly fish which is unfortunately not of the box variety so she survives. Tim gives up brunch to go with her to the doctor and the rest of his team suggests he take advantage of her in the van. When they get back Tim and Nicole get in the pool and everyone else gets out. I turn the channel to Beauty and the Geek because there is only so much I'm willing to take for the team as it were.

Boardroom: Aimee complains that she wasn't told that the mall was primarily Hispanic. The team points out that all you have to do is look to notice. Aimee defends herself by saying she noticed but just because everyone is Latino doesn't mean they speak Spanish. DT's son is obnoxious to everyone but Aimee however she is fired.

In 2 weeks, Apprentice will move an hour later and, joy of all joys, there will be a double firing because someone is stupid. And for those masochists, CNBC will be running an Apprentice marathon tomorrow. Sadists can do a Clockwork Orange thing for those they hate.

Hopefully with the time change I will never have to do this again.

Now you know why I never write summaries.

A tribephyl original

Posted by Loree on 02-19-07 at 08:33 AM
I finally sat through this show. It is really going downhill. I don't even remember who most of the contestants are. On Kinetic it is all females and Derek. They all blend together.

I do not want to watch Tim and Nicole kissing. Ugh. I'm still surprised Tim didn't leap up in the doctor's office and offer to pee on Nicole's foot to soothe her.

Arrow has the group where most of their voices annoy me. I want to hit mute when they all get yelling. Why is that team always talking so loud?

I wonder when Donald will realize that Michelle was the smart one when she quit. She got off the sinking ship.

Posted by volsfan on 02-20-07 at 06:33 AM
I finally sat through this show. It is really going downhill.

I think this season is actually more interesting than last season. At least the new venue helps with making it seem fresh.

Aimee is a complete idiot if she thinks she took charge and lead her team. Hell, she couldn't decide if she had to go to the bathroom without getting a team vote. pfft.