URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 393
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Why was this show called average Joe?"

Posted by jls121762 on 03-02-04 at 04:43 PM
I watched both seasons and I think that both women obviously do not know the meaning of beauty. The beauty that Adam and Brian had was so real, they were geniune people who stayed true to themselves and this made them both great to me. Why did they have to bring in the "Suppossed good looking guys", this defeated the whole name of the show. Both ladies picked guys from the "new group" who had as much personality as a wall. Neither of the guys fit the descriptions of what the girls said they were looking for. Larissa should have let Brian go before he started getting so emotionally attached to her. It was so unfair to him. She took something from him that he will never get back. If she knew that she could never feel the same way about him than she owed it to him to let him go earlier. She would rather have an artificial relationship with some idiot who stated that he wanted to be an actor. He probably sees this as his opportunity to get into show biz. Shame on both women for picking the guys for their "looks" instead of their substance.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Why was this show called average Joe?"
Posted by lyrker on 03-02-04 at 05:08 PM
This last show kinda has me wondering the same. I mean, we all know already that an out-of-shape, socially awkward male doesn't have much of a chance of competing against ones who're built and confident. Dunno what they're trying to prove here.

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."
- Jeremy Schwartz