URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 3928
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S18 Gufu Award: Week 7"

Posted by dabo on 04-10-09 at 00:58 AM
Merge week, merge week, mergemergemergemerge merge week!

Was that anticlimactic or what?

The Gufu Award was established for pointing out the dangdumbest game moves in Survivor. Each week you have a designated number of votes you may award for Contestant Gufus! Except for Coach; Coach gets his own special Coach Gufus. Should you notice any gufus of dangdumbness for noncontestant stuff, these are Production Gufus, a separate category with its very own designated number of votes you may award. Should you wish to exceed your designated votes, these are Honorary Gufus.

This week you have seven (7) Contestant gufu votes to cast, unlimited (unlimited) Coach gufu votes to cast, and three (3) Production gufu votes to cast.

Production #1: So, like, obviously Brendan and Sierra have the other HII, yawn.

Production #2: In the old days you at least gave your bozos appropriate medical attention when they needed it, it is becoming increasingly obvious that you really don't care. And whatever happened to the first aid kit full of condoms?

Coach #1: So, you can go all zen yoda musical segue, but you can't take the time to fish for your tribe?

Contestant #1: Brendan and Sierra: Ooo, don't make it obvious there is a cross-tribal alliance, way to paranoid up Taj and Stephan by not comparing notes.

Contestant #2: Tyson. Love the attitude. He's gonna mess himself up eventually by being so cocky, in game terms he's a wild card, but at least he makes amusing TV.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S18 Gufu Award: Week 7"
Posted by Belle Book on 04-10-09 at 11:39 AM
I don't know about Production Gufus, but I have a Coach Gufu and two Contestant ones:

Contestant #1: Brendan. I understand why you didn't want to call attention to your cross-tribal alliance, but you should've reassured Stephen & Taj. Luckily for you, Joe's injury rendered your error a moot point.

Contestant #2: Brendan (again) & Sierra. You should've made a fake HII for Erinn and Joe to find. Then again, Joe would later claim in an interview that he wasn't all that fooled by the one that Taj made.

Belle Book

Posted by jbug on 04-10-09 at 12:15 PM
Erinn: with all the clues you had, #1 you couldn't figure out where the HII was?
and #2 you couldn't figure out that Brendan had also had all those clues and had probably already found it?

Posted by Molaholic on 04-10-09 at 01:09 PM
Since the contestants were virtually absent this week, I have two Production gufus:

1. So what was all that feldercarp about "head spinning" before the feast? Why the cutesie little mini-wheel in tree mail?

2. Whimpy totums for the IC - good thing Taj bailed so quickly, because I doubt her's would have lasted much longer.

Μια έκπληξη  © MMIX
Mole Speak

Posted by ajglitch on 04-14-09 at 10:51 AM
1. The new Alliance - we have to split the votes between Brendan and Sierra - ok so you have 6 in your alliance (if you were counting on Debra) and Brendan and Sierra and Erinn are voting for JT so that is 9. Even with Joe to make you 7 how will you split it so that either Brendan goes home or Sierra if he uses his idol? My math has it 4 / 3 against 3 = tie for Sierra and JT.

2. Production - the exiled pair spoiler??? WTF? They are surprised/shocked to not find the HII? Was that the big deal?

3. Production - for making this the lamest Survivor I've seen in a while.