URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID77
Thread Number: 392
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Sayid in T.V."

Posted by beau_30 on 12-02-05 at 11:32 AM
I was reading this recap, and somebody posted, that Sayid was on the T.V. when Kate went and Visit her dad in the military. Can someone confirm this or get a screen shot?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Sayid in T.V."
Posted by skeetergirl87 on 12-02-05 at 12:16 PM
I thought I saw that too. I also thought that the other recruiter in the office looked a lot like Jack, but I don't think he was ever in the military?

Totally off-topic (but still kind of related), but Sayid looked very hot in Wed.'s episode - especially when he was talking to Kate at Shannon's grave and had his hair kind of pulled back. I usually don't like long hair on guys - in fact, I said that Sawyer needed a haircut about 2 seconds before Kate said the same thing - but his looks great. Yowsa!!

Posted by dragonflies on 12-02-05 at 04:21 PM
Yes, he was very fine in this episode.

As a side note, Jin looked totally different coming out of the tent, until he pulled his hair back. I almost wondered who it is at first.

Posted by Rayceejay on 12-02-05 at 01:35 PM
>I was reading this recap, and
>somebody posted, that Sayid was
>on the T.V. when Kate
>went and Visit her dad
>in the military. Can someone
>confirm this or get a
>screen shot?

http://www.cubit.net/lost/investigations.php

Click on the the section stating Sayids appearance. I didn't want to post the picture in case it was too big.

"Sayid on T.V. (resized to fit)"
Posted by Stormy Valley on 12-02-05 at 04:34 PM

"T.V. Guide Insider"
Posted by volsfan on 12-26-05 at 04:38 PM
This week's TV Guide has a little article on LOST and some clues that have recently been shown.

*They say it is Sayid on the TV in that scene.
*They also say Walt was on the milk carton that Hurley drank from while in the hatch. He is the "missing" kid on that carton.
*They have a shot of Jack in the hatch with some strange looking painting done on the wall of the hatch. They say it looks alot like a painting in the Claire's loft during the scene she told her boyfriend that she was pregnant.

Interesting.

"RE: T.V. Guide Insider"
Posted by blacknwhitedog on 12-29-05 at 11:14 AM
Also Sun saw Hurley on TV in Korea when he won the lottery

2005 PhoenixMons