URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 3915
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR16 PTTE Week 1 Results, Week 2 Changes"

Posted by Max Headroom on 02-15-10 at 08:24 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-10 AT 08:25 PM (EST)

Here we go again with another exciting season of The Amazing Race! And for once, I'm on top of things and have already updated my spreadsheet for this season... Don't get used to it.

This season we're up to 21 players, 3 more than last season and a great number. And one award is already decided-- the Sean Kenniff Alphabetizer Gold Medal has been granted to Molaholic. Very imaginative strategy, indeed.

Quite a few of us correctly picked Dana/Adrian as the first team eliminated, so the results are looking pretty good. Here's hoping we all keep up the good picks. This game is easy, right?

The key question this season: Will anyone challenge our last two PTTE winners, CTgirl and Yogi? After one week, they have a little competition!

Here are the Week 1 results:

0 - ARnutz, louislam, vennui, CTgirl, Yogi, KwietOne, Corvis, Max Headroom (must be some mistake here)

1 - Starshine

2 - Molaholic

3 - Ontheroadagain, beau_30, kircon

4 - HauntedOne, esquire, MsShel330

6 - AddieRacer, mia rules18

7 - mindy23, kidflash212, Dragonflies

If you still want to get into the PTTE game, it's not too late. Post your list in this thread, take an 8-point penalty, and you're off and running. If you want to play, now's the time to sign up!

If you're already in the game and want to change your list, post to this thread, but remember that a list change will cost you a 4-point penalty.

Table of contents
  • RE: TAR16 PTTE Week 1 Results, Week 2 Changes,warp_core breach, 12:04 PM, 02-21-10

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TAR16 PTTE Week 1 Results, Week 2 Changes"
Posted by warp_core breach on 02-21-10 at 12:04 PM
Ok, I'll take my 8 points... it's not like I ever come close but I like this game. Better late than never.

11. Dana & Adrian
10. Jody & Shannon
9. Joe & Heidi
8. Jeff & Jordan
7. Monique & Shawne
6. Carol & Brandy
5. Michael & Louis
4. Steve & Allie
3. Dan & Jordan
2. Jet & Chord
1. Brent & Caite

A Gift from Agman