URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 3912
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be The Tocintins Survivor (18.2)"

Posted by Molaholic on 02-20-09 at 11:44 PM
So, the twist was making the EI a twosome. Wow. Plus, tricky double jug stuff. Wow. Then a water battle with plenty of pixelation. Wow.

Oh, and dear sweet Sierra Candice is the designated bootee.

Opps.

I just lvoe blindsides so early...

Μια έκπληξη  © MMIX
Mole Speak

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be The Tocintins Survivor (18.2)"
Posted by smokedog on 02-21-09 at 05:24 PM
Not much to say this week.....but this Amanda-style edit could mean I will have plenty to say later.

Plus, I'm hotter

Sydney

"creepy crawlie bugs"
Posted by jbug on 02-21-09 at 05:44 PM
What with all the heat and then all the rain, we're pretty much staying under the leaves and sticks and stuff. But we have gotten in a few bites here and there.

hummmmmm, where or should I say who should we attack next?

Posted by PsychoKitty on 02-21-09 at 07:36 PM
Ooooh! Atch!!! Get outa my crotch!!!!! Damn Creepy Crawlies!!!! I'm busy getting "turned on by the challenges in the rain"!!!! You are ruining my buzz. . . !

Man, Sandy really has Erinn tied up! ;P

Jiffy's Shorts

Posted by suzzee on 02-22-09 at 08:43 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-09 AT 08:44 AM (EST)

Back again friends & fans of footwear,

I thought I'd be taking the week off until the water ball challenge and none other then JT's classic athletic striped tube socks made another appearance. We at BTS didn't think that red & blue striped socks were even still around but apparently they live in Alabama.

You may remember that Stripey showed up on the trek to camp, saving JT from a swampy sucking mud hole by sacrificing their classic stripes on white look. We at the BTS Network thought we'd seen the last of them but they survived and made a surprise reappearance on the lovely Sydney at the challenge.

Stripey, how did you end up with Sydney?

JT, that rascal, is putting mooooves on the lovely Sydney. What better way then to share socks? She loves us, rrowwwlll.

Okey dokey, that's it for now. I'm trying to get an interview with Jerry's military issue socks but they're not trying to stand out so it's difficult.

Signing off from the BTS Network, your roving correspondent, Sock Puppet

Posted by Max Headroom on 02-23-09 at 10:49 AM
Based on the first two boots, it looks like I'm needed over here.

Posted by mattben on 02-23-09 at 03:12 PM
No road work again for the Pan American Highway. Maybe not until we get the obligatory native dance/festival/feast thing.

Maybe I'll get some work when Carolina and Candace and whoever else comes next go take their free vacation on MB while sitting out the real game.

Still working on a sigpic... (should I say "road construction"?

Posted by suzzee on 02-23-09 at 05:51 PM
Hey ya'll, I want you to know. I'm rollin' in cash. (yikes, did I say that out loud?)

Yup, I married Eddie George. That Eddie George. No you can not touch my hand. >slap<

I'm not new to reality shows. You must have missed me in "I Married a Baller". (seriously, she did a show called, um, that. It's all about life married to a pro ball player, no kidding.)

It's why I had to spill it about Eddie. Hmmm? You're not fawning JT. JT? Why are you looking at me like that? You better not be thinking about voting me off, aren't you a cattle rancher? Ain't that like J.R. Ewing? You probably got more money then me. Right? >crickets<

JT? Oh oh, better get out there and do some damage control. I know, I'll talk to that nice Brendan guy. He don't know I'm rich, I don't wanna scare that nice boy talking about money. I'm sure he doesn't know a thing about big money. Right? >scratching record sound here<

Better get goin'

Taj

Posted by MissMyth on 02-26-09 at 07:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-09 AT 07:07 PM (EST)

No, I'm a cattle farmer. Didn't you hear me talking to Uncle Cameraman? A cattle FARMER doesn't make hardly any money atall.

So, how many cars and houses do you have?

P.S. I won't hold it against you that you're married to Eddie George if you'll keep creepy Sandy away from me.

J.T.

Posted by buckeyegirl on 02-24-09 at 03:15 PM
I'm telling you coach should have been voted off instead of me. Everything was his fault. His fault I tell you! I'm one of the strong ones-how could you all blindslide me like this???

--candace
gone before the sigpics even arrived...

"creepy crawlies"
Posted by jbug on 02-24-09 at 03:31 PM
The itsy bitsy spider crawled up the torch pole,
Down came the rain and made him crawl into a hole,
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain
and the itsy bitsy spider crawled up the pole again.

~~~~looks around for fresh meat to bite on~~~~~~

"RE: creepy crawlies"
Posted by suzzee on 02-25-09 at 06:17 PM
EEEEEEK!

There's something on my torch, ewwwww, run away!!

oh-oh, torch went out, that can't be good.

taj

Posted by mindy23 on 02-27-09 at 10:35 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-09 AT 10:36 AM (EST)

Geez, Louise! A person can not even SMILE without it being taken out of context around here! I was just standing there, whilst everyone was talking about Jerry's stomach ailment, you know? About how he can't eat the beans, and all he can eat is the rice?? RIGHT? Well, right about that time, I was thinking about something really hilarious that happened to me when I was in the fourth grade.

You see, it was the first day of class, and I needed to go to the bathroom really bad. But it was a new classroom, and I didn't know where the toilet was, so when I asked my teacher, and she said 'sure', I went on into what I thought was the bathroom, and it ended up being the coat closet. Well, I stood in there for about 5 minutes, trying to figure out, #1, where the heck the light was; #2, why I was being attacked by a bunch of warm, fuzzy, hanging things, and #3, why I could hear everyone in the class room laughing their heads off!

When I finally realized I had gone through the wrong door, I came out, only to see my entire class laughing, {some actually rolling on the floor}, along with my beloved teacher...And I have never been so embarrassed in all my life!! So, I just decided to forget it, and hold in the pee pee until later, when no one else was around, and I could figure out which door the actual potty was behind. Oh yeah, I'd watched that show, and knew that there were different things behind different doors!

So, anyways, this is what was going through my mind when the group were dissing Jerry because of his ailment. I mean, ME? I could have cared less that Jerry didn't like the beans! To each his own. I personally have a thing for those termites-I could munch on those babies all day....But, Coach? He just gets things in his evil little mind, and then he spreads it like wild fire. So I have to remember to LISTEN and not smile at the wrong time. That's the trick-DON'T SMILE, DON'T TALK, DON'T FROWN, and whatever you do, make sure you call him COACH at all times!! ETA: Erinn

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 02-27-09 at 10:43 AM
Bravissimo, Erinn.

(This is Boston Rob, the only person who could convincingly say the word "Bravissimo.")

"RE: Boston Rob??"
Posted by mindy23 on 03-04-09 at 10:20 AM
What are YOU doing back here? Or did you never leave........hmmmm....starting to wonder. Erinn

Posted by RollDdice on 03-16-09 at 08:03 PM
We have a bigger budget for pixelation this year, so bring it on!