URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 391
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jane"

Posted by pprat on 11-01-07 at 01:54 AM
NOt sure about anyone else...I am sick of hearing about Jane and how she can keep up with the 20 year olds....that is because she is filled with plastic...if she was a "TRUE" 55 year old the 20 year olds would dance circles around her.What is up with the goofy grin and cocked up eye....and ALWAYS has a comback to a negative remark from ther judges....go home rock those grandbabies to sleep...and plaster your mask on your face and go night night...she is such a BORE....and phoney....
next to hit the road....pulled a I am sick routine last night..she thought she got the boot....sore loser she is...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jane"
Posted by qwertypie on 11-01-07 at 08:54 AM
Well, I am not hatin' Jane as much as you, but the first thing that entered my mind when they announced her illness was that she didn't want to face the red light.

Posted by sharnina on 11-01-07 at 01:38 PM
I have to respectfully disagree. She claims to have had no plastic surgery. Maybe she has and maybe she hasn't. She has always had that funny eye thing but it seems to be a little more pronounced the older she gets. I noticed the eye thing back when she was Dr. Quinn and you can see it a little in some of her earlier work. She doesn't have grandchildren so she can't go home and rock them. She has twin boys that are about 12 or 13.

She is a lovely dancer. She doesn't have a lot of pizazz but she is a lovely dancer. I would also guess that if she hadn't dealt with the death of her mother so early in the competition, she might have a little more energy and not feel so defensive about those judges' comments.

Shar's World

Posted by frisky on 11-02-07 at 01:20 AM
I have always thought she was very beautiful. DWTS just plasters on so much makeup and it does not do anything for her. I think it settles into the wrinkles and makes the lines more pronounced. If you see "normal" made-up Jane instead of the theatrical made-up Jane, you can totally see the difference. She has always had beautiful facial features.

But those oobies...I dunno, Shar, I think she's carrying a little extra water weight around ifyouknowwhatImean. It's not that she's big, she's just unnaturally round and perky. She has baseball boobies.

Perpetual *headbutt* compliments of Rolly.

Posted by qwertypie on 11-02-07 at 01:54 AM
Yeah, once you had kids, they just aren't the same anymore are they?

Posted by keezrfan on 11-03-07 at 05:59 PM
Check out the new edition of People Magazine...there is a story about the work she's had done, and she's talking about all of it. She's had a bit!

Posted by MasterTech on 11-01-07 at 02:02 PM
Lemme guess: you're still angry that Sabrina is off the show now, and you have to blame it on someone. Nice.

Posted by qwertypie on 11-01-07 at 09:05 PM
At least it is not yet another duplicate thread with Sabrina or Sabrina and Mark in the title

Posted by Round Robin on 11-02-07 at 02:55 AM
Maybe it's not, and that did get a little ridiculous this time, but at the same time the blue peeps IMO are sometimes a little too strict about the duplicate threads thing. There aren't that many threads here that the duplicates push any really good ones off the front page before they've run their course, so unless you have a week like this week when there are a lot of them, I think they should let most of them go.

Posted by qwertypie on 11-02-07 at 12:20 PM
I see your point, but I also have been caught in the AI quagmire that occurs every year. *SHUDDER*

Also my time on-line is extremely limited, so I appreciate the threads all neat and tidy.

Posted by mysticwolf on 11-02-07 at 05:14 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-07 AT 05:22 PM (EST)

But then, you see, the Mods would open themselves up to determining, on a case by case basis, which, and how many, duplicates get to stay. Which would inevitably lead to posters deciding they get to question the Mod's decisions and argue along the lines of "Why can't mine stay open, too. You're sooooo unfair. You left more open in that forum. That's sooooo unfair."

Which would lead to even more upset posters, because arguing with/criticizing a Mod's decision in public is also against the rules. Just as repeatedly starting duplicate threads can lead to a ban, so can this.

The Mods volunteer their time to keep this a nice place to play. This isn't their job, and they're not full-time. And, they didn't create the rules. They enforce the rules that Webby, who pays for this place, set up.

Believe me, it takes much less of the Mod's time, and makes this a much nicer, and "fairer", place the way it is. They wouldn't have to lock duplicates if posters bothered to read the rules when they sign up.

By the way, you probably shouldn't reply to my explanation. As you probably know, the Mods also prefer that threads stay on topic. In this case, Jane.

Posted by qwertypie on 11-02-07 at 06:26 PM
I am sure that Jane would follow the board's rules (even though she is not great about rules about lifts)

"Back on topic, please"
Posted by Bebo on 11-03-07 at 03:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-07 AT 03:12 PM (EST)

This is not the place to debate the moderation of these forums. It is the place for discussing the show. If you have an issue with the moderation of these forums, please show the courtesy to everyone to address it off the forums per the guidelines.

Edited to add: The moderators who volunteer their time to these forums are locking threads in response to multiple alerts by fellow posters. We're not trolling around the forums trying to scrounge up things to do, we're responding to the large number of alerts that come into our inboxes. So obviously there are multiple people who think that there are guidelines violations that warrant investigation. Thanks to those of you who are addressing these issues in the proper way, instead of taking show threads off-topic to debate them publicly. And a bigger thanks to those of you who are alerting and walking away, instead of taking an opportunity to embarrass a newbie or contribute to the problem in other ways.