URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 391
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Once again.............."

Posted by lilcat6994 on 03-02-04 at 02:53 PM
Once again she picks the good looking guy. I don't see how NBC can still call this show Average Joe when the good looking ones keeping winning and not one average joe has one. Is this show out there just to prove an average joe doesn't have a chance? Does the world really need a reality show to show this happening? I want to know if the girl gets more money for choosing the hunk? It seems to me on both shows that the girl really enjoyed herself and cared more with the average joe. Yet, they of course both chose the good looking one. Who in my mind were both jackass'. Neither one opened up with either girl, oh, and good ol' Gil hopes to be an actor at the end of the show. Not quite the answer anyone was looking for. Yet, in good ol' Larissa's heart like Malena's they chose the hunk hoping things will be different after the show. HELLO??? You both spent how many weeks with these guys and when it came to the end nothing was different. Does one really think it will be different after the show?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion