URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 3907
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Hawkeye 10"

Posted by Starshine on 02-14-09 at 03:44 PM
Due to a lazy valentines night, and a suggestion from Molaholic, here is an Hawkeye 10, be gentle, it's my first one.

1/ Jalapeño seemed happy to have no water, what else is useless in Survivor?

2/ Sandie is a bus driver, why didn't her team want her to navigate?

3/ JT is used to mosquitoes what other unique skills does he bring to the game?

4/ Erinn hasn't camped since the 7th grade what other things hasn't she done since then?

5/ Coaches ancestors apparently include "American Indians", "Norse Vikings" and "Samurai warriors" who is he not descended from?

6/ Sandie doesn't know what ten paces are, what does she know?

7/ Tyson wants a man tiara, what jewelery would suit him better?

8/ Coach wants survival of the fittest, how does this apply to an orchestral conductor?

9/ Carolina says that "with every failure there is an opportunity for growth" what growth has she achieved?

10/ The immunity idol appears to be Buddha who knew he was Brazilian?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Hawkeye 10"
Posted by suzzee on 02-14-09 at 04:15 PM
Oh fun, I'll play

A team name I can pronounce

They thought she'd be better at shelter building

Herding sheep

4/ Erinn hasn't camped since the 7th grade what other things hasn't she done since then?
Gotten a hair cut, she can't find anyone to trust

5/ Coaches ancestors apparently include "American Indians", "Norse Vikings" and "Samurai warriors" who is he not descended from?
The Amish, they don't have cool tatoos

How to make Crazy Eyes

Flavor Flav's clock necklace

8/ Coach wants survival of the fittest, how does this apply to an orchestral conductor?
Challenging for first chair can be a vicious experience

9/ Carolina says that "with every failure there is an opportunity for growth" what growth has she achieved?
Leg hair

The original Idol got sick and Buddha was left over from China

Grrrr It's best to play dead when sock puppets attack

Posted by Belle Book on 02-14-09 at 05:08 PM
I'll take part!

1/ Jalapeño seemed happy to have no water, what else is useless in Survivor? Common sense when it comes to deciphering Idol clues.

2/ Sandie is a bus driver, why didn't her team want her to navigate? She's better at overthinking than navigating.

3/ JT is used to mosquitoes what other unique skills does he bring to the game? The ability to let the other tribe steal the water and food!

4/ Erinn hasn't camped since the 7th grade what other things hasn't she done since then? Avoided using makeup.

5/ Coaches ancestors apparently include "American Indians", "Norse Vikings" and "Samurai warriors" who is he not descended from? The Quakers -- they're too pacifistic.

6/ Sandie doesn't know what ten paces are, what does she know? How to overthink clues.

7/ Tyson wants a man tiara, what jewelery would suit him better? Something that he can wear to cover his rear and private parts!

8/ Coach wants survival of the fittest, how does this apply to an orchestral conductor? The orchestral conductor's weakest, so in Coach's eyes, he should go.

9/ Carolina says that "with every failure there is an opportunity for growth" what growth has she achieved? Learning when it's a good idea to keep silent.

10/ The immunity idol appears to be Buddha who knew he was Brazilian? Not me, that's for certain!

Belle Book

Posted by Molaholic on 02-14-09 at 09:26 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-14-09 AT 09:55 PM (EST)

Well done, Starshine. Thanks.

Fire, food, decent shelter, a firm game plan.

2/ Sandy is a bus driver, why didn't her team want her to navigate?
Sometime it's just best to wander...

3/ JT is used to mosquitoes. What other unique skills does he bring to the game?
He can put out a camp fire from 30 feet.

4/ Erinn hasn't camped since the 7th grade. What other things hasn't she done since then?
Obviously, watched any episodes of Survivor.

5/ Coach's ancestors apparently include "American Indians", "Norse Vikings" and "Samurai warriors" who is he not descended from?
Well,based on his game plan, he has no genetic connection with anyone having an IQ higher than his age.

6/ Sandy doesn't know what ten paces are, what does she know?
She knows how to yell "Sit down back there!"

Actually, that man tiara seems just right.

Well, that bassoonist does have a severe case of halitosis.

She's grown a lot closer to Sequesterville.

Actually, I thought the II looked more like this charming character

Μια έκπληξη  © MMIX
Mole Speak

Posted by Gray Squirrel on 02-14-09 at 11:04 PM
1/ Jalapeño seemed happy to have no water, what else is useless in Survivor? Over the last few seasons the Hidden Immunity Idol.

2/ Sandie is a bus driver, why didn't her team want her to navigate? Inability to understand Immunity Idol clues & Brazilian street signs.

3/ JT is used to mosquitoes what other unique skills does he bring to the game? He can brand cattle, spit across a room into a spittoon, & at campfires he sings a great rendition of 'Rawhide'.

4/ Erinn hasn't camped since the 7th grade what other things hasn't she done since then? Worn mens clothes. Erinn is actually a cross dresser who several years ago changed the spelling of his name from Aaron to Erinn.

5/ Coaches ancestors apparently include "American Indians", "Norse Vikings" and "Samurai warriors" who is he not descended from? Intelligent beings.

6/ Sandie doesn't know what ten paces are, what does she know? How to drive a bus & how to build a staircase.

7/ Tyson wants a man tiara, what jewelery would suit him better? An inlayed pearl jockstrap.

8/ Coach wants survival of the fittest, how does this apply to an orchestral conductor? Not sure, but it may have something to do with steroid use. Ever notice the difference in size between the members in the string section & the brass section?

9/ Carolina says that "with every failure there is an opportunity for growth" what growth has she achieved? Well, she does have two states named after her. North & South.

10/ The immunity idol appears to be Buddha who knew he was Brazilian? Eons ago a Buddha replica was brought across the 'Land Bridge' between Asia & America by the Peruvian Indians (aka - the Inca's). Centuries later a Hatfield - McCoy feud broke out between the Inca's & the Timbira Indians of Brazil over the ownership of this formally unknown piece of History. How Prbost & the Survivor production team got their hands on it is yet another question?

Posted by Sunny_Bunny on 02-15-09 at 02:00 AM
1/ Jalapeño seemed happy to have no water, what else is useless in Survivor? Brains.

2/ Sandie is a bus driver, why didn't her team want her to navigate? Since when do the kids ever listen to the bus driver?

3/ JT is used to mosquitoes what other unique skills does he bring to the game? There's a JT in this game?

4/ Erinn hasn't camped since the 7th grade what other things hasn't she done since then? Evidently, she's never watched Survivor.

5/ Coaches ancestors apparently include "American Indians", "Norse Vikings" and "Samurai warriors" who is he not descended from? The British. And even if he were, we would not admit to it.

6/ Sandie doesn't know what ten paces are, what does she know? she knows she's got 7 arrows pointed at her back.

7/ Tyson wants a man tiara, what jewelery would suit him better? my first thought upon reading this question was a choke chain.

8/ Coach wants survival of the fittest, how does this apply to an orchestral conductor? Everyone who ever played in the orchestra/band at school knows that the conductor is god.

9/ Carolina says that "with every failure there is an opportunity for growth" what growth has she achieved? That even first impressions can change-- the second you open your mouth.

10/ The immunity idol appears to be Buddha who knew he was Brazilian? Actually, it looked more like a plaster of paris sculpture made by a Jr. High Student.

Posted by Belle Book on 02-15-09 at 11:48 AM
You know, I actually thought of writing down brains as the answer to the first question. I think I've read a little too much of Estee's Survivor fanfic because there was a time when one tribe didn't seem to use their brains.

Belle Book

Posted by mattben on 02-16-09 at 11:45 PM
Giving non-responsive answers to Jeffy's boilerplate at challenges like "Survivors ready?" or "Worth playing for?"

Did you see any signs of a school around when they finally ran out of road? They threw the driver under the bus in their first vote.

He'll be able to ignore that constantly buzzing gnat named Jeffy.

Buy her own drink ... of anything, including water.

Anybody on Mount Olympus.

How to deal with unruly younguns backseat driving for Surviving and challenges.

Big gaudy Liberace rings and Elton John eyeglass frames.

At halftime of the games, he lets the assistant coach do the locker room talk, and puts the band through their drills.

That fungus between her toes from the 4-mile hike in those cowgirl boots.

The idol is a piñata left on the wayside by an illegal immigrant group that Jeffy found on his trek to work down the Pan American Highway and thought was cool. (I should know, since I'm the Pan American Highway in Be The Survivor.) He thinks it looks good to use as an effigy of Johnny Fairplay that he can't wait to toss into the Tribal Council fire pit when they move on to the individual immunity idol.

Where's my PanAm Hwy siggie? I'll have to make one myself. It'll become as iconic as the Rt. 66 sign picture. I'll write a song!