URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 3901
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Goodbye, Farewell and Amen"

Posted by beau_30 on 12-08-09 at 07:13 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-09 AT 07:15 PM (EST)

Before I get onto the results. I want to thank everyone who particpated, watched or enjoyed the game. It lasted for a good 4 to 5 seasons. Its time to end it. However if any of you would like to pick the game up for next season please feel free to do so and I may even join. But I cant host next season therefore it is the end. The reason for the game to be over is that My job is taking up much of time. I work a Monday-Friday job 8 to 5. And it feels good. By the time I get home I only have about 1 or 2 hours of computer time before of course T.V. But I think its time for the game to end its run. But as I a said you could continue it next season or maybe even start a new game.

Alright Thanks Again for Playing onto the results

This season we had a some good shifts and bad shifts but it all came out strong. Ontheroadagain had a strong lead for the first few legs of the season, with taffnic taking over shortly, but for some brief moments altpeach was in the top. Within the last few legs taffnic has been dominating this season.

Onto the scores:
CONGRATS TO TAFFNIC FOR WINNING THIS SEASONS ELIMINATION GAME!!

taffnic 16535
ontheroadagain 16160
smiles 16115
bellebook 15835
yogi 5870
altpeach 5305

Thanks for playing.

Edit to add: The subject should say Goodbye, Farewell and Thanks For Playing!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Goodbye, Farewell and Amen"
Posted by Belle Book on 12-09-09 at 12:16 PM
4th! That's really good for me! At least I wasn't knocked out of the game!

"RE: Goodbye, Farewell and Amen"
Posted by Yogi on 12-10-09 at 11:38 PM
Hey Beau_30

Thanks for running the game, I have always enjoyed playing it.

- Yogi