URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID88
Thread Number: 390
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Patrice"

Posted by Aussiemama on 08-22-06 at 10:17 PM
I just have to say this, as I was watching this performance all I could think was Kylie Minogue on crack! I did not mind the song but SO not for SN!

That is all I have to say - rock on!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Patrice"
Posted by Glow on 08-23-06 at 08:40 AM
Again, her Wikipedia page. This girl has talent through and through. Right for Supernova? Probably not. Would I blame them if they chose her to front them? No.

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

Posted by Lex Icon on 08-23-06 at 11:27 AM
Thanks for that, for having read your post all I can think of is being on Kylie Minogue's crack (with her blessing, naturally).

Lex I©on

Posted by Glow on 08-24-06 at 02:10 PM
Because of Dramalana I have neglected to post a proper goodbye to a real classy lady.

One of the lovely spoilers over at the Rockband site told us that Patrice's goodbye was cut short.

Tommy said she had more experience than just about everyone there, that she had toured, she'd had a record deal and this is why he was freaked out that she was in the bottom three for the fourth time. Because it made no sense to him but they have to listen to their fans. It was said that his words felt genuine. After the elimination, Gilby said when she first auditioned, he thought she might be the one.

These guys had to cut somebody who they not only liked but someone who at one point they thought could be the one for them. Dave told her to get to work on her CD. She said she had been recording it for the last two years and that somebody else was mixing it while she was on the show. It's the first time she's not been involved in the process but she wanted to be on the show because of them. That she's a fan.

There were no tears. Nothing awkward. "Patrice was completely calm and collected - and very classy."

Rock on, Patrice.

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi