URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 3899
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Periscope up... and looking for next Be The Survivor"

Posted by RollDdice on 02-03-09 at 03:08 AM
I've been away for a while, but I wanted to throw my usual mock Indiana Jones hat in the ring to play the part of Mark "T-Bone" Burnett.

I think I still have the chops for it.

Has anyone been organizing BTS?

Hidden takeout, crouching cookie.

Table of contents
  • RE: Periscope up... and looking for next Be The Survivor,jbug, 01:08 PM, 02-03-09
    • RE: Periscope up... and looking for next Be The Survivor,Max Headroom, 02:59 PM, 02-03-09
    • RE: Periscope up... and looking for next Be The Survivor,Max Headroom, 03:01 PM, 02-03-09
      • RE: Periscope up... and looking for next Be The Survivor,HauntedOne, 08:06 AM, 02-04-09
  • RE: Periscope up... and looking for next Be The Survivor,smokedog, 05:51 PM, 02-03-09
  • RE: Periscope up... and looking for next Be The Survivor,suzzee, 08:55 AM, 02-05-09
  • RE: Periscope up... and looking for next Be The Survivor,Sunny_Bunny, 00:49 AM, 02-12-09
    • RE: Periscope up... and looking for next Be The Survivor,RollDdice, 02:33 AM, 02-12-09
      • RE: Periscope up... and looking for next Be The Survivor,Sunny_Bunny, 04:42 PM, 02-12-09
        • RE: Periscope up... and looking for next Be The Survivor,RollDdice, 09:37 PM, 02-14-09

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Periscope up... and looking for next Be The Survivor"
Posted by jbug on 02-03-09 at 01:08 PM
Rolly, I haven't seen 'be the' on any of our shows lately.
Nothing for Hells Kitchen, for TAR, for Survivor......

Posted by Max Headroom on 02-03-09 at 02:59 PM
Whatever. I hate all you people anyway.

Posted by Max Headroom on 02-03-09 at 03:01 PM
You mean you missed my $1M victory? And my romance with super-hot Dallas?

Posted by HauntedOne on 02-04-09 at 08:06 AM
Hey Babe? We got any money left? I need a new bandana.

Posted by smokedog on 02-03-09 at 05:51 PM
I'll end up as one of the hot chicks - as usual. Been a few seasons though.

Posted by suzzee on 02-05-09 at 08:55 AM
Moley did the honors for last season I think.

I'll be the sock puppet. ooops, wrong show. Maybe I should be one of the stinky observer socks, there must be more then a few floating around camp this season.....

Grrrr It's best to play dead when sock puppets attack

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Posted by Sunny_Bunny on 02-12-09 at 00:49 AM
Hey Boss, glad to see ya back. Now how about that raise you have been promising us?

Posted by RollDdice on 02-12-09 at 02:33 AM
Raise? Of course, you two certainly deserve one. Why don't you both grab a couple of extra *consults sponsor list* packs of Wrigley Spearmint gum the next time you're shooting B-Roll at the Ponderosa?

Hidden takeout, crouching cookie.

Posted by Sunny_Bunny on 02-12-09 at 04:42 PM
Oh cool, discarded gum could be used by an industrious survivor to create another fake immunity idol.

*consults Temple arsenal list* I'll just grab the holy flamethrower while doing this gig. You never know when the producer might need to have his hut set ablaze.

I'll even send you some *consults sponsor list* Paskesz marshmallows. heh heh heh.

Posted by RollDdice on 02-14-09 at 09:37 PM
Wow, it's pretty early for the Roving Reporters to be quite so terse with the Executive Producer. Why don't you add some *consults sponsor list* Johnson & Johnson® talcum powder to your booty (list).

The 120° temperatures have been tough on all of us. Oh, what the hell. Take some Lipton™ iced tea too.