URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 3896
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Same old same old"

Posted by Molaholic on 01-23-09 at 05:01 PM
Based on the commercial I saw last night during CSI (which means this isn't a spoiler, yes) we're going to have another 'before we start' TC -- this time with two poor schumcks get sent to oblivion before the first commercial.

I'm guess they won't be in the "eye candy" category.

Maybe after 18 seasons it's too much to ask EPMB for something innovative.

agman did me (then re-did me)

Table of contents
  • RE: Same old same old,Colonel Zoidberg, 11:21 AM, 01-26-09
    • RE: Same old same old,michel, 07:13 PM, 01-26-09
  • Spoiler Challenge,mattben, 04:54 AM, 01-27-09

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Same old same old"
Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 01-26-09 at 11:21 AM
Here's "innovative" - 20 contestants. Each has to eat a Naga Jolokia pepper. Seeds and all. The ones who don't go running for mama can stay. The rest? They have to wear the same change of pants for three days and aren't allowed in the water, and all they get to eat is hot curry. Oh yes, and they have to find their flint in a scavenger hunt - need flint for fire, need fire for water, need water for fanning those flames.

That'll make them go insane. And it'll make good TV.

Hell, they could do that with just 16. Or make Jiffy participate, too.

"RE: Same old same old"
Posted by michel on 01-26-09 at 07:13 PM
!!! Colonel, you should have put a spoiler alert in your post, something like "this post contains stuff that can spoil your dinner." Thankfully, HD doesn't apply to smell.

As far as the scanvenger hunt for flint, you should have proposed that last season and hid it in the elephant dung. That would have given Gillian a chance.

"Spoiler Challenge"
Posted by mattben on 01-27-09 at 04:54 AM
Now that's a challenge I would watch!

Jeffy and the production crew -- even the "testers / photo op" people v. the 1/2-1/2 Survivors.

1/2-1/2 because 1/2 are picked up by drunk production people on the streets of Hollywood