URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 3895
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Finale: What will be left on the cutting room floor?"

Posted by suzzee on 12-12-08 at 05:01 PM
Here's a place where you can be Jeff & a cast member. Jeff poses a question and your cast member answers it. It would never make the show but you can vent a season's worth of frustrations right here. Have a good time:

Jeff: Crystal, you are an Olympic gold medal winning athlete did you realize that you would be expected to perform physically during Survivor?

(Randy: BWAHAHAHA, her? you've got to be kidding!)

Jeff: Randy you'll get you're chance.

Crystal: He's such a troll, Jeff. To answer your question my shoes were all wrong first of all. Then without a proper bed I just didn't get the rest I needed. Also my trainer & coaches didn't show at all. And let me tell you, the food was practically nonexistent. I want to clarify something else while I've got the camera on me. They only showed part of what I said to GC, the whole conversation went like this:

GC: Crystal I don't like this rice would you ring room service and have them send a burger?

Crystal: You ain't the boss of me, eat yo' rice.

Jeff, do you see what I had to put up with?

Agman camouflaged me for S17

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Finale: What will be left on the cutting room floor?"
Posted by jbug on 12-12-08 at 09:52 PM
Suzzee, earlier I was thinking of questions I'd like Jeff to ask at the reunion!

Jeff: Corrine, what makes you think you're so much better than these other people?

Jeff: Sugar, did you know Susie was voting for Crystal? and if so, why did you bother to give your HII to Matty? Was this to send a message to Kenny?

Jeff: Susie, where were you all season? And when you got the chance to bathe, why didn't you stay in the tub longer? and why didn't you wash your shirt while you were in there?

Jeff: Marcus, did you talk with Crystal about her cousin - your friend - while you were at Ponderosa?

Jeff: Randy, I know Survivor is not about making friends, but it is about influencing people. How did you expect to win if everyone hated you?

Who's got answers?

Santa is shakin! bobblin! Thanks Tribe!

Posted by Aruba on 12-15-08 at 08:30 PM
I know a lot of fans don't like the woulda, coulda, shoulda scenarios...but I always enjoy Jeff's "straw poll" at the Reunion Show on a different F3 or F2 and how the jury would have voted.

Although a Matty, Susie, Sugar F3 was as much a no-brainer as you could get. I would have wanted to see a straw poll on Bob, Matty, Sugar should Susie had not shown what a female "Robinson Crusoe" she was by winning a House of Cards competiton (pardon my sarcasm).

Anyway the way I see a Bob. Matty, Sugar F3 is as follows:

Sugar still gets 0 votes.

Susie, Ken, and Crystal - definitely Matty (3 votes)
Marcus, Randy, and Corinne - defintely Bob (3 votes)

Charlie would be the wild card here.

Although I still think he gives the swing vote to his "cuddle puppy" Bob. And spending less time with Matty would factor into his decision as well.

So my prediction would be Bob - 4; Matty - 3

Any other predictions???

Posted by michel on 12-15-08 at 09:12 PM
Aruba: Randy would certainly vote for Matty.

Matty wins 4-3

Posted by Aruba on 12-16-08 at 06:31 PM
I wouldn't be surprised by that outcome. The only reason I had Randy voting for Bob is because I saw a Randy interview on Utube immediately after his boot (probably some local TV station where he lives) where he said the only one he would vote for is Corinne.

If Corinne is not in the Finals (which she wasn't) he said Matty and Bob are OK choices and no way he would ever vote or Crystal or Sugar. He concluded by saying he would factor how they contributed around camp and how well they performed in the challenges when casting his vote. He even gave a sarcastic dig that he would take Crystal's "14 consecutive challenge loses into account"

That pretty much was the clincher in my mind because no one was even a close second to Bob in those areas.