URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 389
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Why did people like Brian??"

Posted by aubrey921 on 03-02-04 at 11:33 AM
I am shocked that so many people liked Brian so much. In my eyes he was completely annoying. It is not shallow for her to not have picked the average joes. There was a lot more than looks that made these guys undesireabe. Girls are attracted to confidence, intelligence, and want to be intrigued. No girl likes to be drooled over. And who doesn't freak out when the "L" word is brought up way too soon. Brian Worth needs to learn that love is more than a crush that can develop on reality tv. No wonder he has never said I love you... he has never had the chance. Im sure if he had he would have said it the first chance he got.

I can see why she picked Gil. He never acted interested in her. In the end, she was trying to win him over, not the other way around. Girls love a challenge. Its human nature, not shallowness.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Why did people like Brian??"
Posted by CarlosCruz on 03-02-04 at 11:42 AM
Perhaps some people identify with him. I see him as the poster child for loosers. He is the most shallow guy ever. He was attracted to the girl based on her beauty only. That was not love. He was just horny. This was is only chance with a hot girl ever. And Larissa played him like a violin. We all knew that she was not oign to choose an AJ. One little hint. Each time he kissed an AJ, she did it with her lips closed. But when she kissed one of the other guys, they were real kisses.
Brain behaved like a total looser among his friends. He was kissing Larissa as if he were a trophy wife. He got what he deserved.