URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID6
Thread Number: 38859
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
""Be The Survivor" for Season 42 - Is it Dead or Dead and Buried?"

Posted by RollDdice on 03-13-22 at 07:27 PM

Life's been hectic, hermetic, septic and dyspeptic.

In seasons past I would have been sharpening my snark and contacting prior perpetrators to sign up for BTS. But Season 41 saw less action than Kellyanne Conway at Senior Prom and I grew disheartened.

So consider this another feeler (but not directed towards the aforementioned Kellyanne's second base). Does anyone have any interest in sniping at the Season 42 participants? Should I start a BTS each week?

What do you think, Scarlett, kingfish or any other loyal Survivor fans who may be lurking?

Bounce or Die by IceCat
"We have a blind date with Destiny and it looks like she's ordered the lobster." --The Shoveler, Mystery Men.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: "Be The Survivor" for Season 42 - Is it Dead or Dead and Buried?"
Posted by jbug on 03-21-22 at 12:57 PM
OMGoodness! I haven't been here in f.o.r.e.v.e.r!
Still watching Survivor. Covering all the social bases and not as much coverage of actual survival (building shelters, finding food/fishing).
But, I'll always watch.

Posted by RollDdice on 03-30-22 at 07:59 PM
Yay! jbug is here!
Well, it seems that there is some activity in BTS over in the Survivor Basher part of the pool, so come join us!

Bounce or Die by IceCat
"We have a blind date with Destiny and it looks like she's ordered the lobster." --The Shoveler, Mystery Men.

Posted by kingfish on 01-13-23 at 02:04 PM
I returned (as a viewer) last season, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Am thinking about returning to the BTS forum next season.

Buzzard Island Basher Barry
Danger zone below when windy