URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 3885
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be The Surivor Ep. 10 -- Fake is Fake"

Posted by Molaholic on 12-05-08 at 00:17 AM

Host title another Agman gem

Physics indeed!

Agman’s best work of 2008

Table of contents
  • RE: Be The Surivor Ep. 10 -- Fake is Fake,Max Headroom, 08:42 AM, 12-05-08
  • RE: Be The Surivor Ep. 10 -- Fake is Fake,suzzee, 10:07 AM, 12-05-08
  • RE: Be The Surivor Ep. 10 -- Fake is Fake,PsychoKitty, 09:51 PM, 12-05-08
    • RE: Be The Surivor Ep. 10 -- Fake is Fake,mindy23, 09:32 AM, 12-10-08

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be The Surivor Ep. 10 -- Fake is Fake"
Posted by Max Headroom on 12-05-08 at 08:42 AM
No. No! NoOOO! You guys got it all wrong!

But what should I expect from a bunch of morons. Stupid, stupid people. And Sugar? You're especially idiotic. And you svck too.

Posted by suzzee on 12-05-08 at 10:07 AM
Welcome the invisible woman. I never thought I'd slide by this long, whew, made it again. I'm wondering who'll be the highest bidder for my vote next week. Sugar honey, whatchoo got to offer? You want Kenny the rat out? Done. You want Crystal the bully out? Done. My vote is up for rent again and you just need to come kiss my ring and ask the Godmother for a favor.

Agman made me someone else

Posted by PsychoKitty on 12-05-08 at 09:51 PM
Well Ah KNEW what Ah was doing there at TC. Ah just knew Corinne wasn't going to pull out dat idol and I wasn't going to get my Matty to go. Or? Is dat how dat was supposed to work? Oh, mah head aches. . . ! Just what did Kenny tell me to do?. . .

Oh OOPS! Ah dun fell over mah shoes again. . . But Ah LOVES mah MANS! Isn't he sweet!? Ah'm a foot taller than he is but it works out. . .

Crystal

Posted by mindy23 on 12-10-08 at 09:32 AM
Hate me all you want, Corrine, but guess who's still here??? ME, not YOU!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Oops-so sorry, Bob. I know that offends you. But it WAS your stupid plan that started all this, remember????

Ding dong and all that! Wow, can you believe it!? Randy and now Corrine?? I feel like I'm in Paradise......almost like being on Exile, in my Sugar Shack all over again! Bring on fruit, the hot tub, and the camera man!! Whoo Hoo! Do we have this game tied up or WHAT???