URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID6
Thread Number: 38844
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Anybody here has any experience in buying a customer care app for a SMB?"

Posted by Emmacookie on 09-11-20 at 12:10 PM
Anybody here has any experience in buying a customer care app? I would love to hear from people, who have expertise in buying business software.
I have an event planner agency, it is a startup only.
We have upgraded our website and currently working on improving customer service. For that, we plan to purchase a less expensive customer care app with basic features. This is to give our firm an extra mile look, so we don't have many requirements.
We use SharePoint for documenting, so we'd like to go for a SharePoint help desk software as we have a bit of expertise in it. Like most of the businesses, we are also affected by the pandemic, that is why we are upgrading our company features, to get more business. I found a lot of software-recommendation online, unfortunately, none of them fits our budget. Amongst a product called dock 365 seems less expensive, it is a SharePoint help desk software testimonials look satisfying too.
I haven't heard of this brand before, yet got attracted to it because of the cost. Do any of you heard of it ever before? If yes, please comment on your suggestions on the same.
Also, do you have any other good recommendations for the customer care app?
I know my topic isn't a general one and it is purely off-topic, yet I posted it here because I couldn't find any other suitable subforums to post this.
Sorry for my feeble explanation, feel free to ask me if you would like to have more info to answer my query.
Many thanks.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion