URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 388
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Charla didn't share!!!!??"

Posted by commonwife on 10-01-03 at 11:17 PM
Who is glad she didn't? Couldn't you just see that Dave was freaking out when she didnt share? I guess she really did play the game well. He got her there and she screwed him -- finally!

But on the other hand could you really take that money away from your own family when you know how much it could mean to their futures? I can just imagine my husband saying "YOU GAVE IT AWAY! HOW COULD YOU!!!"

Keith stayed true to his nature and shared. He leaves the show with his good guy image in tact.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Charla didn't share!!!!??"
Posted by The Jman on 10-01-03 at 11:42 PM
Yeah,Dave was pissed! You could tell,even though he tried to put on a good face. What upsets me is how Toni & Melanie influenced her!! Dave did mess up,but she wouldn't of been there without him.

I know it's alot of money,but if she wasn't there,she woudn't of had it in the first place! I mean she was a waitress.

As for Keith and Tara,Keith showed he was a nice gu,plus he and Tara have more of a relationship. That probally made the difference between them and Dave/Charla.

Posted by Katiepops on 10-02-03 at 00:03 AM
I think Charla did the right thing! She was just a waitress this could make a big difference in her life. Dave has a college degree, he has proved dishonest and a backstabber so he can go back to whatever it was he did before PH. He did show his true colors at the end. Charla was the smartest player there and deserved it.
As did Keith. It was so sweet to share with Tara, just hope when he sees the show he is not disappointed with his decision. I think she is sincere but she did jump on alot of other guys there before Keith but oh well, that was the game!
I think those two have a chance at real romance. I hope so, I wish Keith would not of been so generous to those a$$holes taking them all to Vegas!! I would not of but then again, that is what makes Keith the great guy he is!
The winning two were the right two!!!

Posted by goldenhawk on 10-02-03 at 00:46 AM
And now that she has taken on the "Toni and Amy" girl charm...
May she long be a waitress, and I truly hope she is a good waitress, because as a greatgul and thankful person, she truly belongs with the rest of the children.

Sure hope her customers get a lot better treatment than her "Friends for Life"

You are right. She was the best player....cause she sure had me fooled. Makes me wish Toni or Amy would have won.

Hope you enjoy next years show.

"Double standard?"
Posted by RollDdice on 10-02-03 at 03:21 AM
>I think Charla did the right thing! She was just a
>waitress this could make a big difference in her life.
>Dave has a college degree, he has proved dishonest and
>a backstabber so he can go back to whatever it
>was he did before PH.
...It was so sweet (of Keith)to share with Tara...
=========================================
I find it so strange that the people who have been saying that Charla is innocent/honest/not playing the game can praise her gamemanship. Face the truth; she looked Dave in the eye and said, "F*** you." Nice girl.

1. Dave didn't just "help" Charla stay in the game-- he propped her up, protected her and allowed her to cruise into the final four. Did he make some serious mistakes "playing the game" and trip himself up in his own lies? Absolutely. There's very little chance of being dishonest if you hide in your room or behind the toilet.
2. Because Dave has a college degree and a job he's not worthy? Interesting logic.
3. By your logic, Keith should keep all the money. As a struggling model, he probably needs it more than Tara.

All I know is that the next time a driver cuts me off in traffic, I'm going to yell, "Son of a Charla!" at him.

What Charla did is the "right thing"... if you're Amy. But apparently Charla's the new snake in town.

Your Official Croupier at the Pair-Of-Dice Hotel

"RE: Double standard?"
Posted by mtopaz on 10-02-03 at 03:25 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-03 AT 03:26 AM (EST)

All I know is that the next time a driver cuts me off in traffic, I'm going to yell, "Son of a Charla!" at him.

LOL - love it! BTW, read on the Fox message boards that supposedly after Charla talked things over with her family, she decided to give Dave some of the money - perhaps $50K. Still, as far as the finale, and Charla's decision, are concerned:

COLOR.ME.DISAPPOINTED

And I definitely won't be watching next season

Posted by RollDdice on 10-03-03 at 12:24 PM
(I) read on the Fox message
>boards that supposedly after Charla
>talked things over with her
>family, she decided to give
>Dave some of the money
>- perhaps $50K.
---------------------------
Can anyone confirm if Charla gave Dave *any money* at all? Just curious.

Your Official Croupier at the Pair-Of-Dice Hotel

Posted by Schnookie Palookie on 10-02-03 at 02:45 PM
"Son of a Charla!"

LMAO! I'm going to have to remember that one. Too funny

Posted by EWriter on 10-02-03 at 00:34 AM
Giving them 30 minutes to think about it did Dave in. I think if they had to make an immediate decision, Charla would've shared it w/ him. Maybe she was giving Dave hints as to her true feelings when she told him she didn't vote him on the show.
I think Dave went a little too far when he tried to turn on Keith at the end.

I think Keith & Tara (the TRUE outsiders) may have a bright future together. That was very noble of him. From a pure non-emotional, calculating standpoint, Keith can parlay his good guy image into soooo much more money with a good agent. He is a model after all. Maybe he thought about that. Maybe he didn't.
Hmmm.

Posted by lovnreality on 10-02-03 at 01:15 AM
All I can say is that I hope after Charla watches the show - she can live with herself. The one person Dave never betrayed was Charla. Also she would have been gone a long time ago if it wasn't for him. She should get a kick out of seeing what all her "pals" like Melanie and Toni had to say about her behind her back. I really think her true colors showed tonight. So much for "real" friends. Nice tears - liar.

Posted by ImZACKtheAPE on 10-02-03 at 01:28 AM
What a joke!! The problem with people is that they don't realise this is a game. The good guys played with pretty good sportsmanship considering the conditions they were under. As a team, this was a trait that differentiated C and D from the Originals. Having a positive mature gameplay is what made the foursome stick together for so long. With one person missing from that foursome would have been defeat. They depended on each other for weeks! They went through a constant barrage of sick diatribe from the bottom feeders week in and week out. The one thing that kept Charla in one piece and prevented her from packing up was Dave's devotion towards her. And vice versa! They played the entire game as a couple, team-mates and friends.

The most upsetting thing about this is that the Originals won the game in the end! They got to Charla finally and twisted her mind into not giving Dave money. She did so well the whole game against those tossers until caving in at the end. Man that sucks! She just couldn't remain strong. I'm certain she will regret this ,especially after viewing the tapes.

Should Charla have given Dave half the cash? Damn f***in rights she should have! No matter what Dave did during the game he was loyal to her from day 1 as she said she would be to him. He would definitely split the cash with her if the other way around as she said. She's wrong and she knows it! It's dishonourable. It's also an insult to Dave! I hope she ends up giving him some cash in the future. Unfortunately we'll never hear about it.

"Dave, Take A Lesson!"
Posted by BC on 10-02-03 at 02:33 PM
Charla's real interest was Tara. Although you played the game through it's entirety as the most sincere person there, unfortunately, Charla used you again and again, and the finale proved that the good guy finishes last when a snake is around.

There will always be a Charla to s**t on you. She and everyone else knows your integrity was the only reason she managed to stay til the end. She'd have been gone so many times if you hadn't kept propping her up and she knows it! So,she's the biggest snake of all and her mother should be ashamed of her. I do think she'll reap what she sows.... nothing at all.

Posted by ReeSha on 10-02-03 at 04:08 PM
YOu are sooo right. Charla she made me so mad yesterday. No one can dispute the fact that Dave had Charla"s back bigtime. Without him she would have nothing. Why would she listen to that muscle brain anyhow. She didn't care much for what makes you think that she had your best interest at hand.

Posted by blondeesue on 10-02-03 at 01:36 AM
I have mix feelings about Charla not sharing the money since he did help her stay on the island. But your comment is funny that he finally got screwed by Charla. Something hes been wanting for a long time. I cant feel sorry for Dave though, he was just so conniving. I guess he was just playing the game and got caught. I think Charla has a good heart though, maybe she has some things that she or her family needs the money for more than she needs to give it to Dave.

Keith - I just knew he would stay the good guy he has always been and share the money. I bet one day he will make someone a wonderful husband. Keith also wanted Tara to be able to help her Mom, what a geat guy! He knew her family meant the world to her!

Tara - The girls mentioned her sleeping her way to the top. I did think at first that she was quite flirtatious but once she got with Keith she stayed with him. I liked her fun ways. I think she must have a great personality.

"RE: CHARLA WAS 100% CORRECT "
Posted by So_Opinionated on 10-02-03 at 03:23 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-03 AT 04:12 PM (EST)

Ok, first of all, Yes, Dave did help her get to the end and they did it the entire way TOGETHER...HOWEVER, if it wasn't for the split vote they would have lost because of DAVE. Dave screwed up. He screwed over too many people and started acting like a car salesman, politician, ambulance chasing lawyer. His actions screwed up his chance to win. Why should Charla give him half when because of him she could have ended up with nothing.
Now, with that stated, I think she should give him about $50,000 because without him she wouldn't be there but 125,000 HELL NO!!!!

Now, my boy Keith, GOD BLESS HIM. This man is full of integrity and goodness. After those original beast attacked and tried to hurt him he still spoke of his need to grow and thanked them..not to exclude inviting them to Vegas...I hope Zack feels really small now. I wish Keith and Tara the best and really hope they make it.

By the way, wasn't it romantic when he kissed or nimbled on her back and proceeded to give her a body massage..Hell, I was feeling that moment. You go Keith!!!

"RE: CHARLA WAS 100% CORRECT "
Posted by ReeSha on 10-02-03 at 04:28 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-03 AT 12:15 PM (EST)

Oh pleeassse!

I would have not gave those beast a damn thing. He just fell into their trap. Dave never made personal attacks, his lies involved the game. Everyone on that show did some crap, Dave was always stuck with having to make choices. Crap crap crap that's all I heard last night. People are just way too mad, get over it, it was a game this game is not designed to be played in a fair way. No matter which way you swing, everyone wants someone to blame, but guess what someone has to leave at some point or another and it will always be someones fault.

Posted by leannerenee on 10-03-03 at 09:42 AM
I am soooooo happy Charla didn't share w/ Dave. If the couples wouldn't have switched in teh end, should wouldn't have had the money. NO ONE would have voted for Dave to get it. She was playing the game too, and playe Dave like a fiddle. Good for her. (Even though I didn't want her to win) I would have kept it too.

Posted by Dakota on 10-03-03 at 11:38 AM
Let's not forget that without Charla, DAVE never would have gotten to the final! YAHTZEE!

Posted by jsk96893 on 10-03-03 at 11:59 AM
She helped him as much as he helped her.. There were times Dave would not have been there if it wasn't for her. But I can't believe that he responded the way he did, when she asked, what he thought if she desides to give him the money. He would respect that, well of course he would. Who wouldn't respect someone who gave them $125k. I was just disgusted with Dave towards the end, so maybe he deserved that.

As far as Keith, that poor guy took a beating, what a emotional beating. I think the world of Keith, but not for giving Tara the money, which was so sweet. But for the way he play, never really lied to anyones face, and he played the game. Well!!