URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 387
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"anwaar "

Posted by nicola on 04-25-05 at 08:38 AM
i think its a little unfair that a person like scott who is an annoying, arrogant, angry, attrocious singer is still in the game while a guy like anwaar was voted off. i mean anwaars performance wasnt that good but he was better than scott that for sure.
and i mean anwaar is a nice guy with a gorgeous smile and a good human being but scotts just like 'whatever simon i think im soo much better than this'
its just sad... makes me wanna throw a phone at scott.
- nicky

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: anwaar "
Posted by geekboy on 04-25-05 at 09:53 AM
Yes, it is sad to a degree.

This is an example of the potential results of a show that is truly based off of the vote of the american people. Also, when people are allowed to vote multiple times, it definately throws a kink into the concept of 'expected' and 'fair' result.

The more i think about it, the more i feel it would be a good thing to limit each phone # to one vote.

geekboy

"RE: anwaar "
Posted by kahanasunset on 04-25-05 at 03:39 PM
Yeah, I agree. My housemate (HM) was so disappointed about Anwar getting booted off! Let's face it: Anwar is a beautiful, kind, gentle, sweet spirit who has a dynamite voice. He may not be the American Idol, but he's got a lot of talent and he's going to be successful with his music and in his life.

I did wanna cringe when he gimped through his final performance..... but carp, look at Lionel Richie! The dude can't dance and he was the hottest thing going for a long time years ago. I can appreciate that bruthas and sistahs didn't particularly like Anwar (did they like Lionel any better??!!), but I think Anwar's overall a winner. There's something special about him. I don't know what he's like in his personal life, but even though he is really easy on the eyes, he doesn't seem like a playuh. Now maybe he is, cuz one of the ingredients of being a playuh is looking like you're not evil and selfish. But somehow I think Anwar is as sweet and sincere as he looks and acts.

Yes, Anwar IS better than Scott. In every way.

and I'd do him, if I still did "do's" *grin*