URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 386
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I was just as surprised as the judges"

Posted by Zander on 10-31-07 at 09:37 AM
To see Sabrina leave last night. I thought Jayne or Marie, but maybe fans are not voting because of Sabrina being a dancer.

Jayne sure has been having bad things happen while she's doing this show, first her mom passes away and then she missed last night because of food poisoning. Lets keep our fingers crossed nothing else happens to her.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I was just as surprised as the judges"
Posted by Snidget on 10-31-07 at 09:44 AM
They voted for Drew and he's as much a "professional dancer" as Sabrina.

I think her personality didn't come through for a lot of the people who weren't already Cheetah Girl fans. The "she is conceited" sense people got about her would count against her a lot more, IMO than the "she has dance experience".

"RE: I was just as surprised as the judges"
Posted by mistyrose52 on 10-31-07 at 11:22 AM
I never knew who she was before the first show, but all I can say is that girl could dance!
And after seeing who she was, and reading up on her, she had no more experience than Drew, Joey, or Mario!!

They were all experienced to some degree! Look at George Hamilton, who had been dancing in movies for years! Look at Joey, who was with a boy band and singing AND dancing for years!
That excuse just does NOT cut it for me!

As far as attitude, nope, that doesn't do it, either!! IF there is ANY attitude, I give it to Marie O, who says she'll win, because she has the numbers to vote from Utah and all the Osmonds! How proud is THAT?? And do they care is she's even good or not?? Heck no!! And is she?? Heck no, again!! She and Jayne are losing wind as we speak!

This is just becoming a popularity contest that doesn't even equal American Idol. At least with that, you can say that the final 2 have had the talent to make it, but now? Are we going to sit back and watch Marie Osmond become the winner? What a travisty!!! It's just wrong!!

The only REAL potential winner, IMHO, NOW, are Mel and Maxim, who really put passion and action into their dances, without excuse! Helio and Julianne are good, that's a given, and Cameron and Edyta are close behind. But I just can't give out too many votes for Edyta-her near costume malfunctions week after week just sicken me. Sorry-telling it like it is! Someone needs to do something about her wardrobe on and off the dance floor! LOL.

OK, enough. I'm just bummed and ticked and really steamed right now!!

"Locking - duplicate"
Posted by Bebo on 10-31-07 at 11:48 AM
There are multiple open discussions about Sabrina being voted off, so I'll leave the first one open and lock the others as duplicates.