URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 3850
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR15 PTTE: Week 2 Results, Week 3 Changes "

Posted by Max Headroom on 10-06-09 at 07:30 PM
Week 2 has come and gone, and to few people's surprise, Marcy and Ron were Philiminated. TAR history has taught us well, that the "older" couple usually doesn't last too long in the race.

As I noted, most of us had Marcy and Ron exiting fairly early, so the scores were low this week. Weekly kudos go out to Starshine, esquire, Ontheroadagain, princat, vennui, and Yogi for correctly having Marcy/Ron finishing in 10th place. Nicely done, all of you.

On to the results. So far it looks like an especially low score will be needed to win this season, with princat setting the early pace with a perfect score after three eliminations. But there are several people just a few points behind, including our defending champ CTgirl, and there's lots of racing left.

0 - princat

2 - Ontheroadagain, ARnutz, louislam, vennui, Yogi

3 - HauntedOne, CTgirl

5 - esquire, beau_30

8 - Starshine, kircon
8(6) - Max Headroom

10 - AddieRacer

11 - kidflash212, popeave, warp_core breach

16 - KwietOne

Scoring note for new players: My list change gave me two lists, my original list and my revised one. Including the list change penalty of 4 points, my score is 8 using the revised list, and my old list score without a change would be 6, thus the 8(6) scoring for me. Hopefully my changed score will end up lower than my original list!

That's it for this week. If you want to make a list change, post it in this thread, and it'll cost you a 4-point penalty.

Table of contents
  • RE: TAR15 PTTE: Week 2 Results, Week 3 Changes ,esquire, 10:54 AM, 10-07-09

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TAR15 PTTE: Week 2 Results, Week 3 Changes "
Posted by esquire on 10-07-09 at 10:54 AM
12-Eric/Lisa
11-Garret/Jesse
10-Marcy/Ron
9-Lance/Keri
8-Mika Canaan
7-Marla/Tiffany
6-Zev/Justin