URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 385
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Tonight's Final Show"

Posted by sharking49 on 10-01-03 at 10:21 PM
Ok please is there a real reason to keep bringing back the assho*es known as the Originals??? I jsut cannot comprehend why they think this game is a personal affront to them.. and excuse but they deserved to be booted out--unlike Toni's belief that one of "them" should be the winners!! HAHAHA Game was on BIATCH!! And I wonder truly if Zach would have shared with Amy?? You think?? Please!!! I am so glad this season is over. And Yes I will watch PH2. And mark my words they will find a way for Toni to keep resurfacing YUCKKKKKKKKKK What a scary thought. Anyways I enjoyed meeting everyone and super-dooper thanks to RollDDice for designing my sig-pic but honestly HUN would you split the dough with me??? LOL Anyways see ya'll next season!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Tonight's Final Screwing"
Posted by RollDdice on 10-02-03 at 04:05 AM
If we had been through what Dave and that Piece of Charla* had been through for three months? You bet your dorsal fin I would! I'd split it right down the middle and be proud to do it.

* Until I calm down, I'm going to be using the word "charla" instead of the word "sh1t" wherever I go. It may confuse the people I'm screaming at, but I'm willing to make that sacrifice.
I'm just that kind of guy.

Your Official Croupier at the Pair-Of-Dice Hotel

"Locking"
Posted by Bebo on 10-02-03 at 08:20 AM
Since there are already threads discussing:
- Why the originals were brought back
- How posters enjoyed discussing the game with other posters.

Fighting for evil (and neat forums) since 2002