URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 385
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"KJ Spotted at Bridal Store"

Posted by inyminkg on 11-09-03 at 12:08 PM
KJ was spotted at a Tampa bridal store, Brides By Demetrios, yesterday (Saturday). She was with her sister and claimed to be helping her sister find a dress for her sister's wedding?? The sister was seen trying on dresses.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: KJ Spotted at Bridal Store"
Posted by peachygreen on 11-10-03 at 04:48 PM
I've been to that bridal shop.

But have to ask, why would I care if KJ was found helping her sister pick out a wedding dress? Not to be rude, but her sisters life is her sister's business.

Posted by inyminkg on 11-10-03 at 04:53 PM
Maybe the dress isn't for her sister?

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 11-11-03 at 07:07 AM
A question... is the sister approximately the same size and measurements as Kelly Jo? If so, then her trying on the dress could be a cover-up to hide the fact that it's for Kelly Jo.

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

Posted by peachygreen on 11-11-03 at 01:25 PM
Still doesn't say much

1) as a recent former bride, half the fun of getting a wedding dress is trying them on yourself. Even if your sister/friend is the same size/build/coloring etc you never know if you like a dress until you feel it on your own body. Personally I don't put any stock in this spoiler. Besides, I doubt Bob is ready to rush to marriage immeidately after the finale, so if she was getting married, I'd wonder to whom.

Posted by Poncho on 11-11-03 at 03:42 PM
>KJ was spotted at a Tampa
>bridal store, Brides By Demetrios,
>yesterday (Saturday). She was with
>her sister and claimed to
>be helping her sister find
>a dress for her sister's
>wedding?? The sister was seen
>trying on dresses.

Thanks inyminkg for the info! Even if there is nothing to it, it is still nice to get any info we can

Poncho