URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 3844
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR15 PTTE: Week 1 Results, Week 2 Changes"

Posted by Max Headroom on 09-29-09 at 08:00 PM
The race is off and running, and due to the jumbo two-hour premiere, that gave us two Philiminations. Eric/Lisa were a very popular choice to be the 12th-place team, but Garrett/Jessica weren't picked in 11th place as much. Still, as a group we're off to a great start.

This season we have 18 players, not as many as last season but still a good number. Due to the double elimination, this week (week 2) is the final chance for latecomers to join, and they'll get a 16 point penalty for missing the first two eliminations. If you want to play, now's the time to sign up!

Weekly kudos go out to princat, ARnutz, and louislam for two correct picks! Well done.

Here are the Week 1 results:

0 - princat, ARnutz, louislam

2 - HauntedOne, Ontheroadagain, beau_30, vennui, CTgirl, Yogi
3 - Max Headroom, kircon
5 - esquire, AddieRacer
8 - Starshine
10 - kidflash212, popeave, warp_core breach
16 - KwietOne

If you want to change your list, post to this thread, but remember that a list change will cost you a 4 point penalty.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TAR15 PTTE: Week 1 Results, Week 2 Changes"
Posted by Max Headroom on 09-29-09 at 08:06 PM
Since I already don't like my list, it's time to make a change. (For those who played last year, I stubbornly refused to change my ill-conceived list, and I was rewarded by finishing almost last.) I'll take the 4 point penalty to clean things up.

New list:

12. Eric/Lisa
11. Garrett/Jessica

10. Mika/Canaan
9. Marcy/Ron
8. Zev/Justin
7. Lance/Keri
6. Maria/Tiffany
5. Gary/Matt
4. Herbert/Nathaniel
3. Brian/Ericka
2. Sam/Dan
1. Meghan/Cheyne

agman 2009

"RE: TAR15 PTTE: Week 1 Results, Week 2 Changes"
Posted by PsychoKitty on 09-30-09 at 00:49 AM
Good for you Max! We can always grow I wish you good luck at winning the whole thing!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl