URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID6
Thread Number: 38406
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Amy's Baking Company II: True Evil DAWness Never Dies: East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by Estee on 04-11-14 at 06:58 PM
...yeah, why not. If you can stand to keep up and need a place to scream, here it is. It's not as if those migraine cures were supposed to go untested anyway...

See you on the other side.

Y'do realize Samy & Amy may try to sue us for this. Or, based on their previous history, they might just...

*blink*

...post here.

Oh dear gawds, they could be members by morning. Bash while you still can!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Last chance to run."
Posted by Estee on 04-11-14 at 07:57 PM
Did you ever have a moment when you were about to watch a reality show and realized you were genuinely afraid for your sanity...?

"RE: Amy's Baking Company II: True Evil DAWness Never Dies: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by Estee on 04-11-14 at 08:07 PM
...and we've been conned. This isn't a second attempt: this is Gordon's rebuttal to all the accusations.

Well, at least we know he has limits. And sanity.

Explains the Dr. Fraud appearance: they knew more was about to come out and tried a counterattack before the strike.

"RE: Amy's Baking Company II: True Evil DAWness Never Dies: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by Estee on 04-11-14 at 08:09 PM
Look! Actual footage of things which happened!

Darn that lack of computer simulation.

Posted by Estee on 04-11-14 at 08:12 PM
'I just fired you. This means you must stand here and listen to me as if your job was on the line!'

Really?

Posted by Estee on 04-11-14 at 08:13 PM
Still a better recap than what Jeff manages most seasons.

Posted by Estee on 04-11-14 at 08:19 PM
I sense Youtube hits going up.

Posted by Estee on 04-11-14 at 08:20 PM
HuffPost Live clip on FOX.

Amy's bedroom just froze over.

Posted by Estee on 04-11-14 at 08:23 PM
I wonder what the Facebook feed for ABC looks like right now.

And if they'll say it was hacked again.

Posted by Estee on 04-11-14 at 08:25 PM
Incidentally, I'm guessing that exclusive interview will be under five minutes.

So far, nothing scarier than what we knew.

"Submission video"
Posted by Estee on 04-11-14 at 08:34 PM
Submit!

Yeah, you can pretty much see why the production company picked them. There's smoke coming off the video. The gears were burning long before Gordon could have trigger anything.

"RE: Submission video"
Posted by snidget on 04-12-14 at 02:57 PM
You would think that when reality TV shows get submission videos that insane they just submit them to the local authorities for a wellness check/involuntary commitment hearing.

I know, ratings.

Posted by Estee on 04-11-14 at 08:43 PM
Incidentally, those are dollar store gnocchi. At least she manages her food costs, right?

And the tip policy? Still illegal.

Gordon has a reporter now. Possibly because he's too smart to get that close.

Don't keep your tips! Only thieves do that!

Okay, they're contacting Internet reviewers: we've seen the fruit fly story before.

Evil Internet people!

"The interview, part one."
Posted by Estee on 04-11-14 at 08:50 PM
Oh dear gawds.

The train cars are burning.

There are no survivors.

Spectators are jumping into the flame to get away.

The rubber cockroach will have to take the stand. Only it may survive.

Posted by Estee on 04-11-14 at 09:02 PM
Amy wants to be cloned.

I'm afraid.

It was hacking before, but now it's them. Because they are on fire.

Ravioli: still frozen.

Much use of "pansy".

Gordon: pansy.

Us: pansies.

I should mention this reporter had the courage to identify her employer going in.

And now Amy is a fierce lion.

Samy will stay open until stupid people become smart. Argument about his being on top. Denial of show events again. Demand that Gordon, who tried to destroy them, give them a chance. To show they are not insane. This footage ain't gonna do it.

...end of episode?

And we go to Denver for a new episode.

So much conning.

And the ABC owners did themselves no favors.

Or us.

Posted by kingfish on 04-11-14 at 09:37 PM
Review:

That was as stale as Amy's ravioli. And like her pizza, half baked.

A hour of rehashing old hash. Probably two hours, but enough was enough.

Posted by dabo on 04-11-14 at 10:26 PM
Wait, the dollar store has gnocchi?

I refused to watch, having had enough of them on DR-P this week. The lesson from that show was everywhere in the world except the USA restaurants are exactly like ABC and Amy and Samy are the norms, so take that America. Phil and friends tried to tell them to quit feeding the fire but they are fighters and they are always right and yadyadyada.

Posted by Estee on 04-12-14 at 06:34 AM
My dollar stores have gnocchi. They're... edible, although you don't want to keep any leftovers beyond two days and if they aren't steaming hot when you eat them, the chemicals begin to settle.

Last night's interview segment basically demonstrated the level of denial, lack of self-awareness, and constant attempts to justify everything they falsely believe that you normally find in @uckabee. All they forgot to do was say they were ignoring human laws in order to stay on the right side of the Bible. And there's every chance they did that and had it edited out.

I'm sure the highlights are on YouTube. And possibly animated.

"War?"
Posted by dabo on 04-11-14 at 10:52 PM
http://www.azcentral.com/videos/entertainment/dining/2014/04/11/5586843/

"RE: War?"
Posted by Estee on 04-12-14 at 06:30 AM
Army! Alliances! Pagong the evil Yelpers! Gordon planned this all along! Gordon is their king! Gordon is Coach!

...one of the more insulting things I've ever said...

How stupid do you have to be before you ally up with these two? Let's find out. I would hope that their backers mostly exist in imagination, but we all know portions of the Internet are exactly this dumb.

Michelle Bachmann?

...no, Samy's an immigrant. One nightmare blocked.

Posted by starshine on 04-12-14 at 08:32 AM
So, some Scot with 14 Michelin stars and 25 restaurants is so jealous of a "bakery" in Scottsdale that he is prepared to lie about how bad the food is just to shut them down?

I've eaten internationally, and certainly haven't seen anything like that for a long long time.

Posted by kidflash212 on 04-13-14 at 09:23 AM
And those same bakery owners invited him in the first place. Did they ever watch Kitchen Nightmares before?

Posted by snidget on 04-13-14 at 10:23 AM
But Amy and Samy are a special case. Of course Gordon will see them and pronounce them the bestest in the world and give all his Michelin stars to them so the haters will shut up.

There is no possibility in their world that they are doing anything but absolute total perfection with no room for improvement. Of course everyone who would find something to critique in everyone else in the world would find zero faults and absolutely no room for improvement in anything Amy and Samy did.

That this did not pan out the way they expected is proof that Gordon is just jellus of their perfection and a closet Yelper or secret king of the Yelpers.

Tribe's Capital Retrieval and Dawn Watching Land Cruises

"recap"
Posted by dabo on 04-12-14 at 04:29 PM
http://eater.com/archives/2014/04/12/kitchen-nightmares-the-return-to-amys-baking-company.php

The interview, and the show, closes with a long rant from Amy about how they are a model for other businesses and they need to stand up for themselves especially against the haters and the trolls and the eunuchs (her word, not mine).

Yes, obviously a highly valued and trusted employee like a eunuch is someone who needs stood up to.

"RE: recap"
Posted by dabo on 04-12-14 at 06:55 PM
Speaking of eunuchs, you don't even need the sound on for this review.