URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID6
Thread Number: 38401
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"They Thought It Was the Litterbox"

Posted by kidflash212 on 04-03-14 at 12:46 PM
Tenants lived in the house for a year but somehow didn't realize there was a dead body in the house.

Good thing no foul play is suspected. Considerate of the deceased to hide himself in a storage space under the stairs.

Tribe!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: They Thought It Was the Litterbox"
Posted by kingfish on 04-03-14 at 04:08 PM
So, the death might not be suspicious (although one would have to look hard at the recently divorced wife), but the tenants who moved in, undoubtedly smelled something, and didn't call the police or anyone else?

They are up to something. That also smells.

Posted by kidflash212 on 04-03-14 at 09:06 PM
I don't know how they could live with that smell. An elderly neighbor once died at home and they didn't find them for several days. It's not a smell you can "get used to".

Posted by dabo on 04-03-14 at 11:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-14 AT 11:35 PM (EST)

Yeah, that seems really odd, it should have been pretty rank about the time they moved in. How small was that storage space? Was it, like, airtight?

In the meantime, Putin got divorced; when's he coming out of the closet? Letterman is going to retire. Cap'n Crunch is staring at the little ones. And Enceladus has an ocean.

Posted by kingfish on 04-04-14 at 08:26 AM
I had an Enchilada that smelled pretty bad, once.

Posted by kidflash212 on 04-04-14 at 08:55 AM
I always said Cap'n Crunch was creepy