URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID6
Thread Number: 38316
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Flash: Updated Christams news from the North Pole;"

Posted by kingfish on 12-19-13 at 09:57 AM
There’s always more to the story than what they tell you. This is the real story.

“Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer,
Had a very shiny nose,
And if you ever saw it, you would even say it glows.
All of the other reindeer,
Used to laugh and call him names.
They wouldn’t let poor Rudolph,
Join in any Reindeer games.
Then one cold and foggy night
Santa came to say,
“Rudolph with your nose so bright,
Won’t you guide my sleigh tonight?”"

OK kiddies, this is where it got interesting. You see, Rudolph didn’t like having been left out of reindeer games, and he also didn’t like it when the other reindeers laughed and called him names. It hurt his feelings. He sometimes cried himself to sleep at night. So he told Santa that he wasn’t sure he could work with those other reindeer after taking all of that abuse. And he really wanted to play “Hook Horns”, “Butt Heads”, and “Clop Clop”, but they wouldn’t let him.

And another thing, he had noticed that all of Santa’s elves were working overtime in order to get all the toys made for this year’s run, and that this made them unhappy too. They didn’t get their milk and cookie breaks and they didn’t even get recess or nap time anymore. If they wanted to go potty, they had to raise their hand and sometimes Santa didn’t notice. That made them even more unhappy, and I can see why.

“No time for that nonsense.” Santa told them, “You don’t want to disappoint all the kids, do you?”

Well, of course they didn’t want to disappoint the kids, that could never be allowed, so even though they were sad, they still made toys. But they no longer whistled while they worked. And sometimes they had to pee in the potted plants.

So when Santa asked Rudolph to guide the sleigh, he decided that he needed to have a talk with Santa. Things weren’t so rosy at the North Pole, and some stuff had to be said.

“Santa, I know that you’ve been busy and haven’t noticed how mean the other reindeer have been to me, and I bet you haven’t seen how unhappy the elves are. But if you want me to help this year, you have to tell the other reindeer to be nice to me, and you have to treat your elves better.”

Santa said he would do that. He said that he didn’t mean to make his elves work so hard, so he would hire more elves and let all of them take their cookie breaks and have recess and naps. And that he would explain to the other reindeer how lucky they were to have such a talented reindeer like Rudolph with his lit up nose with them.

”Then how the Reindeer (and elves) loved him
As they shouted out with glee,
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, you’ll go down in historeee!”

Table of contents
  • RE: Flash: Updated Christams news from the North Pole;,kidflash212, 11:26 AM, 12-19-13
    • RE: Flash: Updated Christams news from the North Pole;,kingfish, 12:02 PM, 12-19-13
  • Christams?,foonermints, 11:59 AM, 12-19-13
    • RE: Christams?,kingfish, 12:03 PM, 12-19-13
      • Snidet:,foonermints, 12:21 PM, 12-19-13
    • Oh! and Rudolf?,foonermints, 12:17 PM, 12-19-13
      • RE: Oh! and Rudolf?,kingfish, 12:29 PM, 12-19-13
        • mmmm,foonermints, 01:02 PM, 12-19-13
  • Busted!,cahaya, 12:25 PM, 12-19-13
    • RE: Busted!,kingfish, 12:34 PM, 12-19-13
  • Don't tell Bob...,Snidget, 12:35 PM, 12-19-13
    • RE: Don't tell Bob...,foonermints, 12:58 PM, 12-19-13
    • Hmmm,moonbaby, 02:53 PM, 12-19-13
  • News Flash: Updated:,kingfish, 12:21 PM, 12-20-13

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Flash: Updated Christams news from the North Pole;"
Posted by kidflash212 on 12-19-13 at 11:26 AM
Well, thanks for telling the whole story. But why was it addressed to me personally?

"RE: Flash: Updated Christams news from the North Pole;"
Posted by kingfish on 12-19-13 at 12:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-13 AT 04:03 PM (EST)

My Xmas gift to you, Kid.

"Christams?"
Posted by foonermints on 12-19-13 at 11:59 AM

Christams: A Chinese Holiday.

Handmade by the incredibly talented Syren
That sweatworkshop must not have smelled too good. Are you sure that's not pee in the lead-based plastic toys? They look funny. Not as tasty as in The Good Old Days, either.

"RE: Christams?"
Posted by kingfish on 12-19-13 at 12:03 PM
The yellow duckies!

"Snidet:"
Posted by foonermints on 12-19-13 at 12:21 PM
Flirting with poison?

"Oh! and Rudolf?"
Posted by foonermints on 12-19-13 at 12:17 PM
Can't forget about Rudolf.

Nobody likes a whiner

"RE: Oh! and Rudolf?"
Posted by kingfish on 12-19-13 at 12:29 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-13 AT 12:31 PM (EST)

There are rumors about Edgar the Elk and Bradley the Buffalo too.

This tends to substantiate those rumors.

Man am I tempted to get me some of that Reindeer sausage and buffalo bratwurst, and that glow in the dark noselight might come in handy too.

"mmmm"
Posted by foonermints on 12-19-13 at 01:02 PM
Buffalo Bratwurst! How could I have missed that?

"Busted!"
Posted by cahaya on 12-19-13 at 12:25 PM
The USS Tigerfish strikes again... at Ice Station Reindeer.

News flash: U.S. forces converge on the North Pole and successfully apprehend Santa Claus and his co-conspiring spouse Missus Claus. Santa is being charged for violation of international labor laws, elf trafficking, animal abuse, repeated violations of national sovereign airspace, and worst of all, international terrorism on children through behavioral coercion.

"RE: Busted!"
Posted by kingfish on 12-19-13 at 12:34 PM
Dam. I thought that Rudolph had been talked out of ratting Santa out to the Feds.

"Don't tell Bob..."
Posted by Snidget on 12-19-13 at 12:35 PM
http://www.livescience.com/25731-magic-mushrooms-santa-claus.html

"RE: Don't tell Bob..."
Posted by foonermints on 12-19-13 at 12:58 PM
» John Rush, an anthropologist and instructor at Sierra College in Rocklin, Calif.«

Another example of "publish or die"?

Maybe dead is better.

"Hmmm"
Posted by moonbaby on 12-19-13 at 02:53 PM

"News Flash: Updated:"
Posted by kingfish on 12-20-13 at 12:21 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-13 AT 12:22 PM (EST)

Just exactly what did the children catch Mommy and Santa doing under the mistletoe last night?

Hint: There more than milk and cookies laid out for Santa.