URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID6
Thread Number: 38302
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Let's make a deal!"

Posted by Estee on 12-09-13 at 09:40 AM
I will do 50% of the work while inflicting 450% of your daily mental torture allotment per hour. In exchange, you will give me 60% of the money. Sounds fair, right? Not that I care what you think because either you take that deal or I walk.

...fine. Whiner. I'll also let you pay 100% of the taxes.

I'm generous!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Let's make a deal!"
Posted by Snidget on 12-09-13 at 09:59 AM
Once she adjusts the ratios a bit more I'm sure she will be recruited as CEO of a huge company any day.

I mean no CEO would go for merely 60% of the profit.

Posted by kingfish on 12-09-13 at 10:59 AM
A reasonable deal if she also agrees to return his balls.

On the one hand, physically, she is appealing and intelligent. And I like the hair thing she has going on. But I'm afraid I'd be planning her murder pretty soon after tying the knot. Was hoping for a glacier crevasse to open up under her. Let people 10,000 years from now when the ice thaws deal with her.

OTOH, Amy is just as appealing, those Latina eyes (from her name?), and just a nice intelligent person. And she rocks a bikini.

Posted by AyaK on 12-16-13 at 04:35 PM
Despite their favorable edit, I thought Jason and Amy were as phony as pod people, I don't think that a nice bikini body is a fair trade for being assimilated.

Posted by suzzee on 12-09-13 at 11:07 AM
Well don't stand close to her when there are deadlines. You could wind up on the bad end of a 60/40 split and a neutering.

Winterized by Agman 2009

Posted by Max Headroom on 12-09-13 at 12:14 PM
Based on the cast of the next season, I'm going to need at least 60% of the $1M prize just to watch it.

Posted by kidflash212 on 12-09-13 at 03:24 PM
Agreed. It's like the casting director is trying to get the show cancelled. They picked unlikable teams (Leo & Jamal, The Magpies) or teams that made no impression whatsoever (Dave & Connor, Joey & Meghan). Where are the Chippendales or even Brook & Claire?

Posted by Estee on 12-09-13 at 03:37 PM
I don't mind Dave & Connor: that falls under 'injury exemption'. But I'd much rather have Chippies than Twinnies by a factor of oh, call it two hundred to one. Rounding down.

It's Mostly People You Can't Stand, Most Of The Time. Mallory may be the most loved Racer in series history by the end of the third leg, just from comparison.

Posted by kidflash212 on 12-09-13 at 04:31 PM
The Mallory & Mark team is just strange.

"I still think she's kinda hot"
Posted by IceCat on 12-11-13 at 01:01 AM
I even find her personality OK...

"Keep in mind..."
Posted by kingfish on 12-11-13 at 10:19 AM
You're in the middle of the desert, with a camel who spits, bites, and kicks for a companion.

"RE: Keep in mind..."
Posted by Estee on 12-11-13 at 10:45 AM
So in other words, why would he want to trade down?

"Wahahaha!"
Posted by moonbaby on 12-16-13 at 04:38 PM
I almost fell out of my chair when I read this.

"RE: I still think she's kinda hot"
Posted by Max Headroom on 12-11-13 at 12:20 PM
No argument here, I agree.