URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 383
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"At this point, do you think it's fair to pick a winner?? AND"

Posted by mistyrose52 on 10-30-07 at 09:25 AM
can we, to some degree, predict it will be female??

Based on the scores, and who are left, do you think it's pretty fair (I don't gamble, and I am NO mathmetician, so I need some help here), to predict that any certain couple are getting closer to taking home that big, beautiful ball??

In my own mind, I'd put my money on Sabrina, but I'm seeing a trend with Mel-she's getting more and more consistent with her dances, and seems to be building a fan base, as well. BUT, Cameron, being the studly soap star that HE is, is still the dark horse in this race, IMHO. And then we have Helio, with those adorable dimples, and last year's winning choreographer.....

So, what is YOUR opinion on this?? Just curious-not starting any gambling boards, or anything. I don't even work, so there's no one here but my dogs to pitch in! Just wondering...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: At this point, do you think it's fair to pick a winner?? AND"
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 10-30-07 at 09:52 AM
My opinion of Sabrina is that she is a professional Dancer...pretty much same goes for Mel. I think many others feel the same and they might not get votes because of that. I would never vote for either.

So who does that leave? I don't know...gotta factor in popularity vote.

Posted by Zander on 10-30-07 at 10:02 AM
I think it's to close to call. I have no idea who's gonna leave tonight, guess from now on it will really be a fan based decision.

Posted by qwertypie on 10-30-07 at 11:20 AM
I don't know if Jane has the audience support to counteract her low scores last night.

Posted by prosecutor on 10-30-07 at 11:20 AM
It's unfair to state that Sabrina and Mel are pro dancers. What about Drew Lechay(sp) he is in the same category and he won.
I would be happy if Mel or Sabrina win this, more so if Mel wins for her partner's Max's sake more than anything else. He came so close before.

Posted by qwertypie on 10-30-07 at 11:21 AM
And we have tried to teach several professional dancers ballroom and Argentine tango -- it wasn't easy for them at all.