URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID6
Thread Number: 38260
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"They're Out There (maybe)"

Posted by Molaholic on 10-16-13 at 10:15 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-13 AT 10:47 AM (EST)

Early this morning (apx. 0530) as I was leaving the house for work, I followed my usual habit of taking a few minutes to admire the sky. Very clear, still dark enough to have Orion & Canis Major dominate the southern sky, along with Mars hanging around close to Regulus to the east.

I noticed a bright (nearly as bright as Sirius) star-like object moving fairly rapidly from the SSW to NNE. This is close enough to the path of the International Space Station (which I've seen numerous times) that I assumed this to be another satellite, but traveling much faster than the ISS.

But then it took a wide turn to the right and proceeded to execute several other looping maneuvers while crossing through Orion and Taurus. It then returned back to its original starting point. It kept its star-like appearance and there was no way to estimate its altitude or size.

I will call this a UFO because it was certainly flying and it's quite unidentified.

The maneuvers were certainly hawk-like, and I have seen a hawk in the area, but it's a dark brown, so this object's bright starishness is a puzzlement.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: They're Out There (maybe)"
Posted by jbug on 10-16-13 at 10:19 AM
and where was your camera?

Posted by cahaya on 10-16-13 at 11:39 AM
Oh, dear, fooner's at it again!

Oops, he forgot to turn on the cloaking device!

Posted by foonermints on 10-16-13 at 09:06 PM

Showing off, actually.

"This is very cool"
Posted by moonbaby on 10-16-13 at 01:43 PM
and you should have a camera on you at all times! It might happen again!

Beware the probe.

"Probe?"
Posted by foonermints on 10-16-13 at 09:21 PM
We're interested in your food supply, actually. Are moles tasty?
Your "Moose" is greasy. 'Posssums? Yick! To be fair, we're from around Polaris, not from one of those hillbilly stars in the Southern Cross.

Our advice, stay away from the Magellenic Clouds too. You have no idea about what that gas really smells like. PU!
btw: Stop off at the foonerbar™. The owner is a genius, if a bit short on constitutional law. Makes a mean margarita.

Posted by suzzee on 10-17-13 at 03:03 PM
proceeded to execute several other looping maneuvers while crossing through Orion and Taurus.

Why would they find my microwave and my car so interesting?

I should be watched....closely.

Posted by cahaya on 10-17-13 at 04:06 PM
bright (nearly as bright as Sirius) star-like object

Maybe it's because they heard about your Orion microwave and Taurus wheels here?

Operated by the spacebound foonerjockey

"Hush Up!"
Posted by foonermints on 10-17-13 at 04:20 PM
We planted a hidden camera in suzzee's microwave. She wanted to be watched closely, didn't she?

As for the Taurus, our navigator "Griggleblitch" has a thing for clunkers. His private craft can't even do Warp 5.

As for you, your chip implant that transmits your life's existence to Phobos and onward in the galaxy is now the number one drama/comedy in Sagittarii.
It's a black hole. Who knows where it winds up?

Posted by greenmachine on 03-21-17 at 01:21 PM
add to bump party?

Posted by kingfish on 03-21-17 at 02:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-17 AT 02:07 PM (EST)

Bump and grind.

(Don't know what that means).

"Definitely Add to Bump Party!"
Posted by foonermints on 03-22-17 at 02:21 PM
I don't even understand my own Post. Brain cells dying off, I guess.

bounceGorn by Icecat
Not many to start with, too! Maybe be needing zHrelp soon.

"RE: Definitely Add to Bump Party!"
Posted by kingfish on 03-22-17 at 06:23 PM
I think I just saw one fly by my window!

Nah, it was just some seaweed.

Wait, there went some more!

No, just some more seaweed.

I hope you have a prescription for all that seaweed.

"Now we know what happened to Moley"
Posted by kingfish on 03-22-17 at 06:25 PM
And he never posted again.

"*Bump*"
Posted by foonermints on 03-23-17 at 03:48 PM

Handcrafted by RollDdice

"RE: *Bump*"
Posted by kingfish on 03-25-17 at 08:45 AM
bumping this one again because I like it. Moley saw a UFO!

Posted by greenmachine on 04-20-17 at 04:47 PM
bump for UFO's. (unbelievable financial opportunity)

Posted by foonermints on 04-21-17 at 11:23 AM
Don't scare us, greenmachine

They did something to me on that saucer 2Patch, I swear they did!

Posted by greenmachine on 05-01-17 at 02:04 PM
Im not trying to scare you, it just a little extraterrestrial bump never hurt anyone!

"yes, they are out there...."
Posted by jbug on 04-23-17 at 09:33 PM
I've seen them.
We were returning home just after 10 pm on night (driving eastbound) when as we topped a hill just outside of town we noticed a really bright light in the sky where we had never seen one before - in fact there were three bright lights appearing one above the other. I thought "I've never seen a tower in that place before".
As we went a bit farther, the lights got brighter and appeared closer. I realized they were not above each other. The one that appeared to be the highest was just closer. And getting closer every second.
Ok, this was getting a bit concerning. Those lights were low! They were obviously some kind of flying objects!
As we went over a railway overpass where the road has a paved shoulder as wide as a lane, I pulled over to watch. The first light was getting really close! It was sorta scary! I rolled my window down and watched as it went right over my head! Low too! Really really bright lights! As the first object passed over, I looked at the next ones and a forth appeared behind the third! As each passed over us, another would appear in line behind the last one. By that time, I was thinking invasion. Really what else could it be? Then a car stopped in the other lane of the highway (west bound). Oh my heck! It was a State Trooper! He asked if we were ok. I immediately started apologizing and telling him I knew I should not have stopped there but I saw those bright flying objects and just had to get a better look without trying to continue to drive while I did so. I told him I'd move along immediately! (There is almost no traffic at that time. Not one can came up behind him as he was stopped right there in the middle of the highway.)
He sorta chuckled and assured me that it was ok. Then he tried to explain that this happens every night just after 10 pm (the flying objects; not some country bumpkin parked in the breakdown lane watching the invasion). He claimed it was FedEx planes lining up for approach into the Hub at the Memphis airport.
Yea, right. I figured he had already been taken by the body snatchers so I didn't argue. I pulled back out into the road and drove on home - about 17 miles. And all along the way watched as one after an other as one would pass over another would appear at the back of the line.
They were still passing by when we got home.
Scary right?
I've been outside at night here at home after 10 on occasion. And yes, the invaders appear e.v.e.r.y n.i.g.h.t.

Even tho I haven't heard anything on the news about these invaders, I'm still not convinced.

"Maybe.."
Posted by foonermints on 08-22-17 at 01:22 PM
They are under the ice?

Posted by foonermints on 08-29-17 at 11:41 AM
bump

Posted by kingfish on 09-01-17 at 08:50 PM
Moley get's his bump.

Posted by Molaholic on 09-02-17 at 03:21 PM
YOU LIKE ME! YOU REALLY REALLY LIKE ME!

"RE: They're Out There (maybe) - The White Walkers are coming!!! "
Posted by Norbert89 on 09-18-17 at 05:54 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-17 AT 05:56 AM (EST)

Who watch GoT?
Have anyone read the series. I haven’t. But I watch the series regularly. Have the whole series form S1 - S7. True, the first few episodes have been like so drag. But when one gets into the feel of having it to take down the pain in watching those few. You would get into being the greatest fan of the series. It’s true. I had made 3 days to complete 2 episode, then the interest started growing in me as the plot got thicker.
As Molaholic said with the title, “They are out There” - The series say, “Winter is Coming”. And with all of them the white walkers which has been a myth to all in the seven Kingdoms, except for few. The men and women are to fight for the coexistence of their race, from the deadly white walkers. As Jon had went to seek even the enemies support for help in the BIG WAR, and Jamie leaving Cercei to provide support to the North to keep his word and protect the people of Kings Landing, so does we should attain a proper support and allegiance from a team who had been playing an expert in the snow removal and deicing services. The persons who have a definite approach in handling the service with an efficient plan for prompt and safe service for every customer they have allegiance to.

Posted by foonermints on 09-18-17 at 10:21 AM
Idiot pisshead.

Posted by kingfish on 09-18-17 at 01:29 PM
He actually makes idiot pissheads look good.

Posted by foonermints on 10-27-17 at 12:12 PM
The Trolls are still out there.

Posted by foonermints on 10-30-17 at 01:40 PM
Rekick 3

Posted by foonermints on 11-29-17 at 01:33 PM
*kick* 4

Posted by foonermints on 12-21-17 at 01:40 PM
*kick* 5