URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID6
Thread Number: 38257
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"So which reality TV show is casting this one"

Posted by Snidget on 10-14-13 at 08:54 AM
I suspect CBS has dibs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2ltsPZksVw

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: So which reality TV show is casting this one"
Posted by foonermints on 10-14-13 at 10:55 AM
Note to foonermints: Turn off speakers for all future Snidgetlinks.

Posted by Snidget on 10-14-13 at 12:36 PM
I'm sorry, I thought CBS casting for reality TV show was sufficient warning.

Posted by foonermints on 10-14-13 at 03:13 PM
I didn't need that ear anyway. I have one on the other side of the beautiful foonerhead™.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

foonermints: enviable symmetry!

Posted by kidflash212 on 10-14-13 at 10:57 AM
Does someone have a sedative they could administer? I would not want to be trapped with that.

Posted by cahaya on 10-14-13 at 11:10 AM
I was waiting for the oxygen mask to drop...

Posted by kingfish on 10-14-13 at 12:20 PM
I think that this is a lesson in why stun guns should be allowed on commercial airline flights.

The TV show? "Stun Gun Flight", where 16 contestants are locked up in a Dreamliner on 4 hour flights, and undergo challenges such as "Crazy lady", "Seat banging child", "Drunken Uncle", "Nazi Flight Attendants", and "Smoke from the Starboard Engine", etc., and who ever finally decides to use the stun gun is booted from the plane. At 30,000 ft., and for liability purposes given a parachute and an Oxygen tank.

My downfall would be the Nazi Flight attendant, I'd fire a dart into him/her almost without provocation, just based on past experiences.

Posted by dabo on 10-14-13 at 07:00 PM
Be careful what ideas you put out there. Pat Robertson might grab this up for a CBN variation on Punk'd. PDR: Public Displays of Religion.

Posted by kidflash212 on 10-15-13 at 09:03 AM
The Captain should have gotten on the intercom, pretended to be God and said "Shut up or I'm not saving you".

Posted by dabo on 10-15-13 at 01:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-13 AT 03:20 PM (EST)

Stuck on an elevator, start speaking in tongues. You team is losing, get on your knees and beseech the heavens.

Whatever, it might make for an interesting social experiment short term, see how tolerant people can be, find out if some will play along. Then it would just be another annoying thing on the planet.