URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID6
Thread Number: 38223
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"DAW by proxy."

Posted by Estee on 09-10-13 at 03:54 PM
One of theirs for one of ours is involved with network TV again, and the results will be on display all week. Just got to clear spoiler space before I can give out the details because networks like to listen and sue, but don't have the attention span to get this far into anything --

-- okay, we're safe. So here's the reveal:

Tribephyl's partner built the set pieces for NBC's Million-Second Quiz. So be sure to tune in long enough tonight that you can see and appreciate what SO Of Tribe hath wrought.

But don't watch the actual show.

Seacrest.

The Seacrest is not good.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: DAW by proxy."
Posted by kingfish on 09-10-13 at 04:59 PM
Looking for teal accents and phresh phlowers on the set.

Congrats to SO of Tribe. The Tribemeister. Tribeador. Tribearoo.

Posted by kidflash212 on 09-11-13 at 08:26 AM
Well, congratulations to the SO of Tribe

Posted by RollDdice on 09-11-13 at 11:14 AM
Well, many congratulations to tribe's SO. May his fame last many Millions of Seconds longer than this show.

The Seacrest is everywhere.

Posted by jbug on 09-11-13 at 11:56 AM
dang!
Congrats to Tribe's SO.

It's spring in TribeLand 2012

Posted by tribephyl on 09-12-13 at 00:53 AM
*snort*
That's awesome.
Thanks for the plug.

To think, my night was spent listening to all of the "technical details" of the parts and pieces of the chair and virtually nothing much of the show itself.
Did you see that?! The chair went from dark blue to yellow and now it's green. I strung together all of these dio.....

He actually brought home some of the remnants of the LEDs and casings used around the big circle of the chair. Lawd knows what he's gonna create for the house. Maybe some color-shifting walkway lights? For now, they're still in a box.

Posted by kingfish on 09-12-13 at 08:28 AM
Just be alert in case he brings home a sledge hammer. Or wrecking ball.

Congrats to John SOe again.

"SO update"
Posted by tribephyl on 09-18-13 at 03:21 PM
So after 1 viewing of the Seacrest vehicle, the novelty of the recently created projects lost it's luster and he has moved on to the next project.

Gawds help me...

He has started work on the new...

Oh geez I just can't say it.

His new project is for... *gag*

This really is hard.
It's tough to admit I have narrowed my degrees of seperation from ...

Brittney Spears!

He is currently part of the team who will create all the new set pieces for her new show in VEGAS!

Good thing he told me when I was drunk.

"RE: SO update"
Posted by Estee on 09-18-13 at 03:44 PM
Generous of him on the timing, as most people would have heard that and then become drunk.

You should totally ask him if he can get tickets.

Posted by kingfish on 09-18-13 at 05:41 PM
This totally screams Peep Meet.

(The getting drunk part. Estee is desig. driver).

"vicariously yours"
Posted by suzzee on 09-18-13 at 06:16 PM
Would you rather be closer to Miley?

Actually it's the lighting that makes the show. Imagine Ms. Spears in Walmart. See, much more impressive with diodes & such.

Enjoy your half of the limelight or is that diode light?

I should be watched....closely.

Posted by dabo on 09-18-13 at 06:45 PM
So sorry to hear that. But he certainly knew the risks when he got into the biz.

Posted by tribephyl on 09-18-13 at 09:56 PM
see, now that's what I wanted. Pity.
I was very happy with my removed by generations status. Now there's a chance I may run into her at some point in the future and have to feign interest.

Posted by dabo on 09-23-13 at 07:36 PM
Ask her about:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/britney-spears-may-lip-sync-during-vegas-shows----report-1037012.php

Triple Dog Dare.

Posted by tribephyl on 09-24-13 at 02:04 AM
Lol. I may just do that. It certainly sounds like something I'd want to know the answer to.

What's troubling is the article claims that since the Michael Jackson show features lip-synching than most won't be upset about Britney doing the same... ahem, MJ is dead. Britney is alive. That's a huge reason to expect actual singing at her shows.

Posted by kingfish on 09-24-13 at 09:28 AM
Be grateful for Lip-Synching.

I think Lip Synching to studio recorded music would be smart, and sound better. I'm not sure that even Autotune would be able to keep her live singing in tune.

Posted by kingfish on 09-19-13 at 09:02 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-13 AT 11:36 AM (EST)

I think that sounds like a pretty good gig. It only cost Tribe"TentPole"Phyl's SO a little piece of his soul, and soul (that kind, not the Otis Redding kind) is so overrated these days anyway.

How many of you wouldn't given up chunks of your soul for a chance to be associated with fame and fortune?

Tribe, are you satisfied for the Moniker SO for your SO? Obviously we stay away from real names, for the most part, but if he’s going to keep coming up in conversation, you may or may not want to consider something a little less John Doe-ish?

Posted by tribephyl on 09-19-13 at 04:10 PM
Looking through the archives would reveal the moniker of tribe's SO.
tribe fam includes tribephyl, tribelee, and the tribepups; CooperBear and BillieGoat.