URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 382
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"natalies wrong answer"

Posted by talkingsmack on 08-05-04 at 11:09 PM
we are having a "discussion" about tonights head of household competition..maybe somebody could help us.

During the competition, did natalie give the wrong answer(i think it was the second question..the one about the plates on the wall) but julie didnt notice therefore she didnt get eliminated until the following question.

Please, please if anyone tivo or taped please check and see.
We appreciate if someone could put an end to this debate.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: natalies wrong answer"
Posted by rileybbfan on 08-05-04 at 11:44 PM
I totally caught on and actually yelled at the tv screen (like that helped any) and spontanioulsy started thinking, maybe their(bb) trying to rig it so a or n wins. but that was quickly shot down the next question. but yeah you saw it correctly.

Posted by Asrai on 08-06-04 at 01:01 AM
Nope, you're not hallucinating! Me and my kiddos were also screaming at the TV. Oh well, what can ya do now?! There HAS to be some foul play going on. Julie is a putz anyway, so I don't expect too much from her.

"You? Are the poster child for debauchery." ~Femme

Posted by motormouth on 08-06-04 at 01:16 AM
You would think they are paying people to prevent that kind of blatant mistake from happening. At least she was out on the next Q. DH speculates that she was either told to guess wrong or that she opted to because of the earlier mistake.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Posted by fcbbfan on 08-06-04 at 01:34 AM
i saw it live but was not for sure then i went back and watched my tape and saw for sure and i think Natalie knew the mistake and quickly put her thingy back to blue. YOU GO GIRL

Posted by fairyprincess on 08-06-04 at 09:16 AM
My 9 year old daughter picked up on it, but I didn't. I told her, that can't be.....boy am I going to have to apologize to her today!!! Good thing Nat didn't win the competition.

Posted by Tikirini308 on 08-06-04 at 01:56 PM
I went back and checked my tape too and saw the error you were talking about. I was just so excited that the remaining horsemen were eliminated from being HOH that I didn't even look at Natalie's answer. I was listening to Julie's voice calling out who was out.

Posted by vixie on 08-07-04 at 03:11 PM
Yep, that's what I was doing, Tiki, my daughter also pointed it out. I sooo love my tVo instant replay!

Posted by ipisia on 08-08-04 at 01:16 PM
yep, i caught it too on the live show. I decided they did not edit it, or do the competition over again because N missed the next question anyway.