URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID6
Thread Number: 38148
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Every DAW's a little bit racist."

Posted by Estee on 07-12-13 at 03:51 PM
To 'honor' the events taking place in the hamster cage, say, post, or link to something which is, shall we say, not entirely within the realm of political correctness. Because deep down, aren't we all members of Aryan Nation?

No. No, we are not. But still.

I'll start. (Warning: semi-safe for work at best. With a really forgiving workplace. In fact, just hide your monitor and use earbuds.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jJ2uoLinyM&feature=player_embedded

Gosh, I'm evil.

Must be that tainted Yellow Peril blood.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Every DAW's a little bit racist."
Posted by cahaya on 07-12-13 at 04:04 PM
Good gosh! Blue, white, purple, orange, yellow, or pink? Take your pick of the ponies!

Ragtop Ride by foonermints

Pony *snort* while I ride the yellow Mustang on the road dressed in teal. Give me some horsepower under the hood!

Posted by Estee on 07-12-13 at 04:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-13 AT 04:23 PM (EST)

On a typical day: lavender, white, yellow -- first and third switch every so often -- then pink, orange, and finally the insufferable cyan presence known locally as Rainbow Jerkass.

Bloody irritating cyans.

You will never manage to ride the yellow one. The orange would just kill you for trying.

Posted by cahaya on 07-12-13 at 05:00 PM
Do we need to cover the whole physical spectrum of colors, white in its full combination of all of the whole spectrum, black with none of it, brown with much of it, red or orange or yellow within the rainbow?

I'll ride the yellow ragtop, thanks to fooner, cruising between the lines. My true color is a deep midnight blue.

Posted by Estee on 07-12-13 at 05:13 PM
Yes, and if you've having trouble figuring out the proper discrimination order to follow, North Carolina will be drafting a bill about it on Monday.

Posted by cahaya on 07-12-13 at 08:08 PM
Yeah, no doubt the NC legislation will banned colored ponies, and their intermingling amongst each other, and the TX judicial system will have no compunctions at all about executing them, the 501st coming up next.

Posted by kingfish on 07-14-13 at 10:18 AM
Most of the people I hate are white/Caucasian/western European/whatever the PC term is now. Am I a racist?

"Yes!"
Posted by foonermints on 07-14-13 at 10:37 AM
I'm hatin' some people from British Columbia right now. Ignorants parked their 60' motor home in front of my house.
Ah well, another call to the cops. This is MY hidey-hole!

foonermints: living with morons

"RE: Yes!"
Posted by kingfish on 07-14-13 at 11:03 AM
Oh yeah, I hate morons too. And space hogging illegal street parking RVing British Colombians.

(Better check and see if they made water/elec./cable/etc. hookups to your hidey hole. If they haven't, you might try tying into their water/elec./cable etc. connections. Make'em pay).

Posted by foonermints on 07-14-13 at 11:59 AM
LAPD was just here to say "hello" to them. *grin*

Sorry! I can't have Can'tadians set up shop in front of my kitchen window. Sandee wakes up and all she can see is a GIANT slab of fiberglass while preparing Sunday breakfast.

Well, another little trauma is gone, but may still lead to my future heart attack.

Posted by kingfish on 07-14-13 at 02:27 PM
Sunday breakfast...yum.

So, are Alabamian RV's allowed? (Relax, you're safe, at least as far as this Alabamian is concerned).

"Albanian RV's?"
Posted by foonermints on 07-15-13 at 01:16 PM
If you've driven all the way to get the Hell out of Albania, the least I can do is give you a blueberry pancake, Mister Kingfczyk.
(While my trained cat is stuffing 4 kilos of coke into the wheel well of your mobile pig for the cops to find as they show up before you're finished. Consider it a "Going Away" present!)
I got nothin' but love, baby!

Foonermints: The Legend..
Dinner was even better. Pulled pork, corn-on-the-cob with evil-good fried potatoes and later: peach pie!

Now it's back to salads. At least it's butter lettuce.

"RE: Albanian RV's?"
Posted by kingfish on 07-15-13 at 02:24 PM
Four kilos of coke? is that like a Super-duper Gulper? They wouldn't allow me in New York with that.

(And as I understand it from the dictionary that I wrote myself, "Kingfczyk" is Polish for "grateful lover".)

It's peach season in Alabama.

Posted by kingfish on 07-14-13 at 02:42 PM
But come on, shouldn't the black fish swim in the bottom of the tank? White fish shouldn't have to dodge black fish turds.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 07-16-13 at 04:31 PM
I typically use my fallback of "I'm not a racist; I hate everyone equally," but then I remember this:

1. No one with sense has ever called me a racist.
2. As a person with no follicles on my head, I often get "Nazi," "skinhead," and the like, which I find extremely offensive, since they're about the farthest thing from true.

However, then I remember that most of you see me as a lobster, so if I say I hate people, that makes me racist against another kind and therefore no better than Kim Jong Aryan.

Brandon would be dangerous. He'd be the one the where the broadcaster uses his first, middle and last names. -suzzee