URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID6
Thread Number: 38131
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Grand Canyon Wire Walking"

Posted by Snidget on 06-23-13 at 09:13 PM
Got home turned on the DVR and they have Jim Cantore monitoring the weather.

That is not a good sign.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Grand Canyon Wire Walking"
Posted by Snidget on 06-23-13 at 10:22 PM
I think he just auditioned for Survivor or Big Brother. How many times can he praise Jesus per minute?

Posted by dabo on 06-23-13 at 10:32 PM
When does he take the plunge?

Posted by Estee on 06-23-13 at 10:42 PM
Careful choice of phrase there, wasn't it?

"What?"
Posted by foonermints on 06-23-13 at 11:10 PM
This coming from jumping bird?

"RE: What?"
Posted by sophiaWEAVER on 06-24-13 at 04:05 AM
Hello everyone!I have here an interesting information to share regarding senior care.Taking care of seniors is not easy as you think they need extra attention,care and love a side from that we also need to keep an eye on them to avoid accidents like Slips, trips, and falls that can possibly lead to injury for seniors. In fact, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, a third of people over the age of 65 will fall this year. Because falls among seniors are so prevalent and so harmful, it is important for family members and caregivers to be aware of ways they can help prevent falls.Get more information at: http://www.seniorassistedlivingaz.com

Posted by kingfish on 06-24-13 at 09:17 AM
I'm going to defend this post, it has good info and Sophie has a valid point. Old folks like Fooner need our help. And me too, I’m going to be as old as Fooner someday (don't scoff, time marches on for all of us, even me), and I’ll need help too.

But it’s Fooner that needs this this kind of help today. He's getting awfully creaky. So open up your hearts and really open up your wallets, and send your donations to the "Support Your Local Codger" charity c/o the “Kingfish Foundation for the Enrichment of Kingfish”.

And do it now, before you forget about it. Then do it again so that donations can keep up with our short term memory loss and we can continue remembering to be grateful.

"Fooner"
Posted by zombiebaby on 06-24-13 at 09:19 AM
Just got called old!

You've been hotpocketed!

"RE: Fooner"
Posted by kingfish on 06-24-13 at 11:24 AM
That's OK. He's going to wake up tomorrow with no memory of this anyway.

"Who? What?"
Posted by foonermints on 06-24-13 at 12:33 PM
this space left intentionally invisibleHiya Kingfish! like someone's creative writing talent

Now, I know y'all want to help out dear old fooner (that's me), so eliminate the blood-sucking middleman and just mail that wallet or purse of yours directly to California. Don't even think of taking out your cash or credit cards. Just do it!

For your loving kindness, I thank you. Plus, I will not whack you with my cane. At least not very hard.

Moves by CrabMan
Creakiness is as creakiness does. Whatever that means. Heck if I know!

"RE: Who? What?"
Posted by kingfish on 06-24-13 at 01:24 PM
Now if only i could figure out what is in that blank space...

(Pitches tent in front of the Fooner mailbox).

"RE: Who? What?"
Posted by foonermints on 06-24-13 at 01:34 PM
Get Off My Lawn!
*throws firecrackers*

Next thing I know, you'll be stealing hot dogs off my grill and drinking up all my beer. Hey! Where'd my pickup truck go?

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 06-24-13 at 09:24 AM
What do you have to avoid accidents like slips, trips and falls for tightrope walkers? Do you have a site such as http://www.tightropewalkerassistedlivingaz.com ?